• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew this and that

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gandhi lived a very rudimenta llife style....as he believed that excessive greed to materialistic life will destroy man..that man will succumb to greed..lust ..jealousy..and commit more sins..and cause a whole lot more tragedy ..misery to human lives........

look at our present world ..and see what a great mess humanity got into.........then we will realise the wisedoms of all the religions........

VEry wise quote.. my respect to you...

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY forever world tour.
Get to witness the world's fiestiest lao monkey in peesai land.
The only one breed left in the world.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Respect must be earned, and fear does not equal respect.

Rubbish. This is the dumbest thing I ever heard. If I make you respect me and crawl to me out of fear, I have won. I could give a damn if you say I earn it or if you don't really respect me at all, because you and your family are enslaved to me until the day you die (the only way you can free yourself from the shackles I have bounded you with) and any criticism from you will only accelerate the same outcomes I have already planned for you.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
img.178317_t.jpg

in the near future, when Lau Lee pass away, this will happen in Singapore too - statues of LKY appearing all over our little island.