• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew this and that

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have noticed sudden increase in LKY's name being linked to institute and awards. Just to list a few:

Lee Kuan Ywe School of Public Policy

Lee Kuan Yew World City Prize

Lee Kuan Yew Water Prize

Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship

Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellowship

Lee Kuan Yew Award for Outstanding Normal Course Students

Why is LKY allowing his name be used for such purpose? Is he trying to leave his marks in Singapore to remind us of his rule even after he is gone?

Frankly, I believe he will not be missed very much when his time is due.

I doubt if he dare to follow former president Wee Kim Wee, who's ashes are placed next to ordinary Singaporeans in Mandai.

Respect must be earned, and fear does not equal respect.

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
老不死 School of Public Policy

老不死 World City Prize

老不死 Water Prize

老不死 Scholarship

老不死 Postdoctoral Fellowship

老不死 Award for Outstanding Normal Course Students

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
How abt?

LKY Kotex

LKY Condom

LKY Tissue Paper

LKY Brothel

LKY Casket

LKY panties

LKY bra

LKY Tongkat Ali

LKY Coffin

LKY lingerie

LKY Toilet Paper

I think all the above will be more interesting.

ahpong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a Chinese thing.

In Taiwan, Sun Yat Sen and Chiang Kai Shek symbols are everywhere...

only when they are dead. In spore, I think there is also a ruling that you can't name a road or buidling after a living person, as the chinese saying 盖棺论定。

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are about to die, you will need to do a lot of good deeds to patch the holes. The more bad deed done in your life, the more you have to repay or it will be a straight road to Hell.......

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
only when they are dead. In spore, I think there is also a ruling that you can't name a road or buidling after a living person, as the chinese saying 盖棺论定。

Not true. What about Jalan Kayu after Woody?

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gandhi lived a very rudimenta llife style....as he believed that excessive greed to materialistic life will destroy man..that man will succumb to greed..lust ..jealousy..and commit more sins..and cause a whole lot more tragedy ..misery to human lives........

look at our present world ..and see what a great mess humanity got into.........then we will realise the wisedoms of all the religions........

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have noticed sudden increase in LKY's name being linked to institute and awards. Just to list a few:

Lee Kuan Ywe School of Public Policy

Lee Kuan Yew World City Prize

Lee Kuan Yew Water Prize

Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship

Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellowship

Lee Kuan Yew Award for Outstanding Normal Course Students

Why is LKY allowing his name be used for such purpose? Is he trying to leave his marks in Singapore to remind us of his rule even after he is gone?

Frankly, I believe he will not be missed very much when his time is due.

I doubt if he dare to follow former president Wee Kim Wee, who's ashes are placed next to ordinary Singaporeans in Mandai.

Respect must be earned, and fear does not equal respect.

a dying man is afraid after his death the truth will surface and erase all his "contribution" to sinkaPoor.

Tell him dont waste $$ cos no matter what the truth will reveal "paper cannot cover fire"

He will be remembered as a money loving traitor who stole power by underhand means!