• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew - The Last Leg

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Future Joke History:-

1) Close Down Chinese University to Built English Science Technology University.
2) Reduce Poor Chinese Speaking Population by stop at 2 policy and increase Elite population with migrate citizen to 10 millions.
3) Unable to be Malaysia PM create Independent Nation

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
"He quoted a Chinese proverb: Do not judge a man until his coffin is closed. "Close the coffin, then decide", he said. "Then you assess him. I may still do something foolish before the lid is closed on me"

Round up the Oppositions and give all of them a slap...?

ho_seh_liow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those of us who have been a Singaporean for the past 30 years or more, we owe him in some way or other. To be fair, he has worked hard to bring Singapore to what we are today, admired by the world over.
We are just a little dot, but more well known than bigger countries like Korea(who has been run by corrupted politicians)

I do not like some of his policies, but I am grateful for what he has done for Singapore and Singaporeans.
I wish him and his wife well.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those of us who have been a Singaporean for the past 30 years or more, we owe him in some way or other. To be fair, he has worked hard to bring Singapore to what we are today, admired by the world over.
We are just a little dot, but more well known than bigger countries like Korea(who has been run by corrupted politicians)

I do not like some of his policies, but I am grateful for what he has done for Singapore and Singaporeans.
I wish him and his wife well.

I think many Sporeans recognised his achievement up to a point . There is a limit when enough is enough. Such as demanding multi-million dollar salaries, loosing billions of tax dollars, ignoring the plight of citizens, arrogant & unproductive MPs, .....

Time for him & with his family to go :mad:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think many Sporeans recognised his achievement up to a point . There is a limit when enough is enough. Such as demanding multi-million dollar salaries, loosing billions of tax dollars, ignoring the plight of citizens, arrogant & unproductive MPs, .....

Time for him & with his family to go :mad:

We all recongnize his achivement & the team in which he had when we became independent, who worked for the common man, not money.

Up to a point, all of us, who had grown up with him appreciate Lee Kuan Yew, I myself do not like many of his policies that stifled us & me...like you say, 'enough is enough'...

Before the last leaf falls, the last nail is hammered in, & he still wants to have his last hurrah, of 'doing something silly'...I wish him bonvoyage!...& a healthy 87...