• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Yang is the biggest winner

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I don't see why he should be that happy, his party didn't win a single seat, his brother had a resounding victory compared to his deputy (which means he may hang around longer)..................... :unsure:

I agree and am with you on this.

WP is the brand to go for now.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
His brother should give the baton to Jurong

I don't see why he should be that happy, his party didn't win a single seat, his brother had a resounding victory compared to his deputy (which means he may hang around longer)..................... :unsure:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Results do not lie.

WP win seats.

I will say if they had all stood under WP banner eg TCB under WP they might have won more seats!
WP can stand on its own without TCB. It is a risk and strategy WP knows best.

Besides, PSP has done its best given that it is a new party. SDP has improved tremendously too. These 3 major party are good enough. I was dissappointed that Potong Pasir did not stand a chance, the new BTO in woodleight has contributed to the new votes for PAP even though many Joo Seng flats have depreciated beyond recognition in the market. 9 days of campaiging, with these results is not bad for opposition. SPP needs to focus its resources on capturing Potong Pasir/Joo Seng going forward. What is the result for Bishan GRC? No news yet? Nobody like that Chee Bye Tat in Bishan.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean Tharman? He already politely declined...................... :wink:
HSK also indirectly declined when he told ST that he is comfortable being a Finance Minister before LHL appointed him to be DPM, which i assumed one reluctantly given and he reluctantly accepted.

jw5

Loyal
HSK is kay kay one, just like rejecting ang pow and then after a few pretend rejections, accepting. :rolleyes::biggrin:

HSK also indirectly declined when he told ST that he is comfortable being a Finance Minister before LHL appointed him to be DPM, which i assumed one reluctantly given and he reluctantly accepted.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Totally agreed that there should be just 3 or less alternate parties
Too many cooks spoil the soup , dunno meh
Old signboard : Workers Party , Singapore Democartic Party and maybe 1 party more that's it
Don't confuse voters , don't cling on to your ego / revenge , don't party hop also