• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Loong and the entire AMK PAP and PA must be sacked

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

Ang Moh Kio Lorong 8

look at below news, I am very sad and our Leader Lee Hsien Loong and his team is sleeping!!!!

驼背嫂没钱办丧事儿死12天不敢领尸

自己体弱多病,自顾不暇,驼背嫂在儿子一觉不醒之后没钱办丧事,12天来不敢到殓尸房领儿尸!处境堪怜的驼背嫂是63岁的苏彩花,住宏茂桥8道第508座租赁组屋,死去的儿子叫李元福,死时41岁。苏彩花告诉本报,她原本是清洁工,一年多前因为严重哮喘而无法工作,得靠好友杨先生(75岁,退休人士)救济。 - See more at: http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/story20140905-290210#sthash.wrzJb6VM.dpuf

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, flash the PG card and he'll be instantly revived. What's the problem, Sinkie peasant? :confused:

maxresdefault.jpg

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: omy.sg

驼背嫂没钱办丧事
儿死12天不敢领尸

05/09/2014 on 联合晚报

201400905_ln-son-01.jpg

洪广合栈寿板店的代表走访死者母亲,细心的解释如何办理死者的身后事,还带她一同到警局办手续。(摄影∕赖南达)

自己体弱多病,自顾不暇,驼背嫂在儿子一觉不醒之后没钱办丧事,12天来不敢到殓尸房领儿尸!

处境堪怜的驼背嫂是63岁的苏彩花,住宏茂桥8道第508座租赁组屋,死去的儿子叫李元福,死时41岁。

苏彩花告诉本报,她原本是清洁工,一年多前因为严重哮喘而无法工作,得靠好友杨先生(75岁,退休人士)救济。

更详细报道,可翻阅《联合晚报》。

End of Article​

With no money to held a funeral for his dead son, a feeble 63 year old lady staying at Ang Mo Kio Ave 8 Blk 508 (rented flat) dare not claim her 41 year old son's body (in the mortuary) for 12 days.

She is a cleaner and have to stop work about a year ago because of asthma. Her good friend, Mr. Yong, a retiree, helps her out financially.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Singapore:

If you have no money, it is better to die than to fall sick.

If you have no money, it is better to let your deceased family member sleep in the mortuary. :wink:

No money to live, and no money to die. :biggrin:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Singapore:

If you have no money, it is better to let your deceased family member sleep in the mortuary. :wink:

朱门酒肉臭,路有冻死骨

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't blame me, your fault, you didn't report to me what you need, my crass root people are sleeping. ask my mps to loan you money if you want thing done mah! stupid.

Aiyah, flash the PG card and he'll be instantly revived. What's the problem, Sinkie peasant? :confused:

maxresdefault.jpg

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Singapore:

In PAPAYA land no money No talk! that's why this song was BANNED by PAP!!

They are the one!!!