• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Bee Wah: Yes, I know all the erection rules. What's your problem?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Defending her stage time with the getai hotties, Lee stated that she is familiar with political campaigning rules. “Of course I know what the rules are, what I can or cannot do … I’m just supporting the community group in my constituency, as I’ve always done — does this mean that during General Election time I can’t support them?”

Doesn't she even know that she sounds like an idiot. She doesn't know the rules while claiming to know the rules. She is NO longer an MP but an election candidate seeking votes. As such, she has broken the rules.

She didn't know or ignore the rules on mixing personal business while an MP and now she acts as if election rules do not apply her.

That's how PAP treats rules ...they don't apply to them but to everybody else.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesn't she even know that she sounds like an idiot. She doesn't know the rules while claiming to know the rules. She is NO longer an MP but an election candidate seeking votes. As such, she has broken the rules.

She didn't know or ignore the rules on mixing personal business while an MP and now she acts as if election rules do not apply her.

Lets see the out come of the LBW 2 cases:

LBW consultants that got the ward from gahmen

Attending Getai which is banned by our Polis!

If nothing happened than we all know what kind of justice and our Court
system works!!??

Kak ki lan bo tai chi!! if this happened to be WP the above 2 cases it will be blown into pieces at every PAP rally every ministers will bombarded the matter.
especially $8.00 Penang Cow, Big Nose, Mother Hen, 7th month Auctioneer Luck, mee siam mai hum, Ann Sim will join in the foray!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well msians are known to be lawless. Many don't follow rules and if caught give some filmsy excuse.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean she is an entertainer also?? Did not know that the PAP MP's part time job, during the 7th month festivals, double as getai entertainer also?...She has to be "bersih" too, as her Cow$8 kawan-ku says so...or she has to commit hara kiri.

If this was any of the Aljunied GRC Team members, attending any 7th month festivities & appear on stage like this...GUESS WHAT THE OUTCOME WILL BE?

Can the use the same excuse this ex-Malaysian is giving? "I’m just supporting the community group in my constituency, as I’ve always done — does this mean that during General Election time I can’t support them?”

That means, she is giving her middle finger to the Elections Department...:rolleyes:

quick... go get your quickie from her at mps meet prostitute session. if you are lucky, she may even lick off the cum for you.