• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Bee Wah Parliament Vid

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL won't be putting her in his team in the next GE. Too risky. Remember Dr Seet Ai Mei who lost her seat because people remembered her ungracious action of washing her hands immediately in public after shaking hand with a fish monger. LHL has to play his cards right with Toa Payoh GRC. People will not forget MSK saga with WKS.

PM Lee now very tulan with LBW, being under his arm in AMK GRC. Now Ah Loong got 2 choices: (1)Find an excuse to let LBW step down gracefully from AMK, or (2) throw her to another constituency. But a very big question mark: Which GRC can LBW go? No one will want to take her, too risky. But if put her to a single seat, might as well as give away the seat to opp. If i'm Ah Loong, i will opt for the first: Ah Hua prefer to step down as an MP of AMK GRC and focus on STTA to help S'pore to win the first gold medal in
London2012 .

The

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee now very tulan with LBW, being under his arm in AMK GRC. Now Ah Loong got 2 choices: (1)Find an excuse to let LBW step down gracefully from AMK, or (2) throw her to another constituency. But a very big question mark: Which GRC can LBW go? No one will want to take her, too risky. But if put her to a single seat, might as well as give away the seat to opp. If i'm Ah Loong, i will opt for the first: Ah Hua prefer to step down as an MP of AMK GRC and focus on STTA to help S'pore to win the first gold medal in
London2012 .

Throw her against Low Thia Kiang....

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
we need more MP like Dr lily Neo be it on the opposition side or PAP. someone who don't give a shit about carrying balls and dare to shoot.

Ground person in touch with reality. Salute!

this kind of balls carrier pls go somewhere else, in order put their skill to good use
to climb up the corperate ladder. Their existance in the parliament, is equivalence to TOTAL waste of tax payer money.

Last edited:
S

Scolari

She got voted in because she long pang Lee Jr mah... If she is put in a single ward.. confirm sure lose...

:p

Ya lah. All these GRC craps. PAPaya use this GRC thingy to let all these useless MP enter by the back door. If contest alone, guarantee she sure lose lah. :rolleyes:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
thatz is why they are in power for so long.
once they sense or see that certain area has too many opposition supporters and towards the next election,they will re-draw the ward's boundary.
they will cut those area with opposition supporters into a few portions,this way it will lesser the percentage of those opposition supporters in a certain GRC.
just like certain part of MacPherson and Aljunied is under Marine Parage GRC,geographically it is too far apart.

Dunga

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will apologise on BEHALF OF ALL SINGAPOREAN, for her defeat if she loses in next GRC.

She will definitely lose if she contest alone but how to lose in GRC with PM Lee leading the AMK GRC?

This GRC thing is a big joke lah. All the useless MPs just "tong bang" inside the same wagon and move together. :rolleyes:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
After watching the whole video, one thing comes immediately to my mind. Attention seeking whore trying to impress very hard. Coupled with her presentation skill and her eloquence in her speech; I really lost hope in the government.

She is the epidemy of wrong choice, wrong person for the job and severely uncouthed; prevalent in govt institutions. One thing for sure, she NEEDS deportment classes .

Who say you need to have high quality people in our gov? Just yes man and woman who can lie with a straight face will do.