• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Bee Wah Parliament Vid

Areopagus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite ironic! She mocks her Malaysian relatives for telling her that as a politician she will get all kinds of privileges, then goes ahead and gets appointed as the Empress Dowager of Table Tennis

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
After watching the whole video, one thing comes immediately to my mind. Attention seeking whore trying to impress very hard. Coupled with her presentation skill and her eloquence in her speech; I really lost hope in the government.

She is the epidemy of wrong choice, wrong person for the job and severely uncouthed; prevalent in govt institutions. One thing for sure, she NEEDS deportment classes .

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
After watching the whole video, one thing comes immediately to my mind. Attention seeking whore trying to impress very hard. Coupled with her presentation skill and her eloquence in her speech; I really lost hope in the government.

She is the epidemy of wrong choice, wrong person for the job and severely uncouthed; prevalent in govt institutions. One thing for sure, she NEEDS deportment classes .

I watched the video 1 min and decided to give up. If want to por lampa, pls por outside the parliament. House of Parliament is a place to bring up issues, pass the bills, debate and so on. Unfortunately, many MPs like Lee Bee Hua are abusing this house to por their masters which most likely end their political career. Most of the leaders like ppl to por them, but deep in their hearts, they piss them off, e.g LBW, but will focus and groom those ppl who can persude peasants for hike increases and policies implementations.

Really feel sad for LBW thought i don't like her at all.

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well... its because of her ability to por her bosses balls that got her the job of MP mah...

Was laughing hard when I heard the beginning of her speech... damn.. no need to por until so obvious mah....
Personally don;t think she should be a MP in the first place... Cannot make it!!

:p

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how LBW impress the PAP? Is Singapore that brain drained?

PAP wants grassroot MPs (but not too much) like Ong Ah Heng, can't raise good questions in parliament but has the ability to mix with the peasants and win the GE with good margin.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
She studied in UK??????? That kind of English...What a disgrace......and the balls licking at the end makes my hair stand.......the hokkien shit also no class....mockery of the whole Parliament......talent???..I felt utterly disgraced....never never show this clip to foreigners...

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee-Bee-Wah_135x180.jpg

LAU CHEE BYE

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This vid shows her mouthing off the hokkien stuff towards the end. I tried as hard as possible to locate the CNA vid of her talking like an Ah Soh in a wet market but guess CNA must have removed it for damage control reasons.

http://video2.channelnewsasia.com/c...before=cna video2.flv&adfileafter=&playmode=S

If can find the video, better save it somewhere. It might comes in handy when election comes. Must also save the recent flip flop from her cb mouth about someone service is not needed anymore. All these can make into a short movie later.

hearthard

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL won't be putting her in his team in the next GE. Too risky. Remember Dr Seet Ai Mei who lost her seat because people remembered her ungracious action of washing her hands immediately in public after shaking hand with a fish monger. LHL has to play his cards right with Toa Payoh GRC. People will not forget MSK saga with WKS.