• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lebanon explosion

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/04/middleeast/beirut-explosion-port-intl/index.html

1596637299317.png

Why ME has so many bombing?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it aim at shia moslem if i not wrong!
Nope. You can see the fireworks cracking aming the smoke. That was from the first blast.it must have spread to the ammonia nitrate storage warehouse for the second big bang if what they say is true.
I believe, after this mishap, they will move the port further saway.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lebanon is a pretty decent place to live or visit. Its just that it may ex0lode at any moment due to the many warlords in the country.
Carlos ghosn, ceo nissan and renault is of lebanese descent.
Current KiA head of vehicle design is also of lebanese decent.
As is previous ford ceo jacques nasser.
And founder of smart cars. Nikolas hayek.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lebanon is a pretty decent place to live or visit. Its just that it may ex0lode at any moment due to the many warlords in the country.
Carlos ghosn, ceo nissan and renault is of lebanese descent.
Current KiA head of vehicle design is also of lebanese decent.
As is previous ford ceo jacques nasser.
And founder of smart cars. Nikolas hayek.
The above mentioned shld be christian!