• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST Pub

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

smoking.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

无量心 生福报 无极限
无极限 生息息 爱相连
凡人却视而不见 规矩定方圆
悟性 悟觉 悟空 心甘情愿

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know you were just like me with someone disappointed in you
I've become so numb
Bro. Thanks for all these posting. Linkin Park has quite a few albums. Which one you think is best? Any recommendations? I am fine with rock, alternative, heavy metal.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro. Thanks for all these posting. Linkin Park has quite a few albums. Which one you think is best? Any recommendations? I am fine with rock, alternative, heavy metal.

I am sorry, I don't know. In my younger years, I couldn't afford buying original full albums.
I only purchased those pirated complication from my wet market music stall.

@zhihau would have known, there's one next to the fruit stall at Eunos wet market.