• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leaked WA showing NOC Sylvia making Her Hubby wear Green Hat and making her talents have SEX with clients for business deals

BaeSuzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
photo-2021-10-19-21-35-22.jpg

Screenshot-2021-10-19-22-26-39-96-40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

AVvXsEgbxw17PoGtU1fI0T1zbiLOz29otyca1rwQwT0X3bmpdcy0N2XmEzq52KWYF3qfQm27U7P6p-aJ37NJJMJIlTOdq4NjOpydMMGGe3w_GTGGYQ_vQlRuBg8xcgEeljW4PWHzZSbooyKDNhVIRFApujAmcX59BMrHUr2-StWiPlM7u1U4kPX9qc2CVqE=s1170

BaeSuzy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Allegedly Bartering Sex for Services

Continuing from the abovementioned Chilli venture, in order for there to be delivery services, Sylvia allegedly made arrangements with the founder of one of Singapore’s top courier and logistics company (let’s call him Courier C) to barter sex with some NOC talents for its help with delivering the Chillis for free. According to section 146 of the Women’s Charter, any person who knowingly lives wholly or in part on the earnings of the prostitution of another person (being a woman or girl) shall be guilty of an offence.

Choosing to remain anonymous, the talent alleges that Sylvia had created a group chat involving Sylvia, herself (Talent A) and another talent (that Courier C was originally interested in) to plan for a night of drinking. It was purportedly planned during a period of time where Talent A was at a vulnerable point in her life and mentioned that Sylvia was continually convincing them to go out and have a night of “fun”. During the night, Talent A had no idea that there was an underlying agenda to the meeting. Eventually after a few drinks, Talent A was intoxicated and performed sexual intercourse with the founder of the courier company.

Talent A then found out from a mutual friend that Sylvia allegedly arranged for the whole session with the intention of getting either of the talents to have sex with Courier C for a logistics sponsorship. After that night, Sylvia allegedly mentioned to said mutual friend that she managed to successfully procure whatever logistics she required.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her hubby wearing a watermelon as a helmet in the videos during the early days was already a dead giveaway.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder what Ah Lian Nina Tan has to say. I think in one of the early videos she said she and Sylvia are cousins, but I could be wrong. Have unsubscribed from them many years back as the quality of the videos have dwindled and them becoming more of piss and poop's mouthpiece.
Ryan is lucky to get her of of his life. They have never look like a couple to me in my books, hardly any 夫妻相.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Does all this garbage actually matter???

Those who aren't happy should just quit end of story.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You want me to wade through that heap of whatsapp messages. TLDR

Just post the video and be done with it.

I don't understand where all this "welfare" crap has come from. It did not exist when I was earning a salary.

People start companies to make money. Employees are then paid a salary in order to do the bidding of the owner who nurtures the hope of turning a fat profit.

The higher the remuneration the more the demands. If the pain of the demands exceeds the relief provided by salary then the employee has the option of moving on.

Nobody is a slave to their jobs nowadays. If they want independence there is always Grab.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't understand where all this "welfare" crap has come from. It did not exist when I was earning a salary.

People start companies to make money. Employees are then paid a salary in order to do the bidding of the owner who nurtures the hope of turning a fat profit.

The higher the remuneration the more the demands. If the pain of the demands exceeds the relief provided by salary then the employee has the option of moving on.

Nobody is a slave to their jobs nowadays. If they want independence there is always Grab.

There is no such thing as independence. Even for Grab there are quotas to meet, etc.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because they put a woman as the head of the company. I am not against having a female to lead a company but many times i am disappointed by it. This is an obvious case of a drama oriented woman that will cripple the whole company and its image. I can say that NOC can close shop, no other companies want to deal with them having such a reputation.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"that is not love, that is just business dealings"

Clearly, she reads Leongsam in the Sammyboy forum, and has taken the following advice seriously:

Tips for ALL samsters.
  1. Keep your identity secret.
  2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
It sounds like this Sylvia is describing my cock. I've consulted my bayi and will reserve all legal rights to sue anyone if they use this messages to accuse me of being unfaithful to my wife.

You fucked this Sylvia pig??????
The only thing I want to do to this pig is to slice off her cheebye and cane her hole.