• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leaked WA showing NOC Sylvia making Her Hubby wear Green Hat and making her talents have SEX with clients for business deals

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I wonder what Ah Lian Nina Tan has to say. I think in one of the early videos she said she and Sylvia are cousins, but I could be wrong. Have unsubscribed from them many years back as the quality of the videos have dwindled and them becoming more of piss and poop's mouthpiece.
Ryan is lucky to get her of of his life. They have never look like a couple to me in my books, hardly any 夫妻相.

Back then he says that their lawyer said their divorce was very peaceful......

I guess not anymore.....

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder what Ah Lian Nina Tan has to say. I think in one of the early videos she said she and Sylvia are cousins, but I could be wrong. Have unsubscribed from them many years back as the quality of the videos have dwindled and them becoming more of piss and poop's mouthpiece.
Ryan is lucky to get her of of his life. They have never look like a couple to me in my books, hardly any 夫妻相.
How old are you? 16?

Only teenagers and losers with too much time watch shit from YouTube influencers. They churn garbage videos daily and if they are lucky, maybe one or two out of 100 is passable.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop giving these 'influencers', in this case Youtube clickbait merchants, attention.

It's one thing if they're genuinely talented like that Jiuhu Namewee guy. But they are definitely not talented.

This is one unfortunate side effect of monetizing user-created content. You attract the worst 'prostitutes' and narcissists. Before the days of the Internet and social media it was much harder to detect their kind unless you knew them personally for a long time. Now there should be absolutely no doubt.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop giving these 'influencers', in this case Youtube clickbait merchants, attention.

It's one thing if they're genuinely talented like that Jiuhu Namewee guy. But they are definitely not talented.

This is one unfortunate side effect of monetizing user-created content. You attract the worst 'prostitutes' and narcissists. Before the days of the Internet and social media it was much harder to detect their kind unless you knew them personally for a long time. Now there should be absolutely no doubt.

I can't believe the old farts in here watch juvenile garbage YouTube videos from these so-called influencers. The only thing they can influence me to do is scroll past their shit if it somehow shows up on my feed.

This bunch of clowns are not aspiring to be Martin Scorsese for sure.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't believe the old farts in here watch juvenile garbage YouTube videos from these so-called influencers. The only thing they can influence me to do is scroll past their shit if it somehow shows up on my feed.

This bunch of clowns are not aspiring to be Martin Scorsese for sure.

It showed up on your feed because the Youtube algorithms made it so.

It also goes the other way: some content are not shown on your feed because those algorithms made it so. If you want those content that are hidden from you, you have to type in very precise search terms. :wink:

Their algorithms, their rules. :cool: