• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lazy Cantonese NUS VP Florence Ling apologized for failing Monica Baey

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean whole of Hong Kong Cantonese people insult you? And you hate them all?
It’s YOU m&d and sinkie Cantonese bastards and bitches and of course not ALL but many indeed. My ex Cantonese accountant is one too many plus the many Cantonese doggies criminal bullies here like YOU disgusting bastard in disguise.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bitch complain about male officer. Wait till she get aliens as the oficer.
Why Monica Baey cannot complain? It’s meaningless to explain to you m&d chinese doggie criminal bully. Just wait till your bitch daughter get raped and interviewed by male police officers and see whether she complain or not ok?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s YOU m&d and sinkie Cantonese bastards and bitches and of course not ALL but many indeed. My ex Cantonese accountant is one too many plus the many Cantonese doggies criminal bullies here like YOU disgusting bastard in disguise.
Cantonese bastard @wontonmee protect Cantonese bastards indeed. Too bad lah hokkiens are never united while Cantonese criminals are united.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lazy Cantonese VP (student life) Florence LING left poor victims of sexual assault and harassment in the lurch while collecting her high salary. All the same lazy and evil Cantonese bitches indeed
Yet another solid proof fortunate women or not has nothing to do with virtue and ability.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strip her n take vid...release to bangla dorms...make her cyber pregnant !!
Hey thief you are boasting of what happened to me isn’t it? Do post the video here and I will be Monica the second. Poor victims like me that was not given a single chance while criminals are given chances. Useless police and NUS get your act right. So stupid indeed.