• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lazy Cantonese NUS VP Florence Ling apologized for failing Monica Baey

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
03B20A50-D05E-4E04-918E-56294C51E49D.jpeg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN why you always want to compare your 3 big smelly circles with chiobu with 3 cute little circles ? KNN pls lah KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN why you always want to compare your 3 big smelly circles with chiobu with 3 cute little circles ? KNN pls lah KNN
Why are you always repeating ccb lies of me? Because you are a lazy and evil Cantonese coward bully. Just post my stolen photos RIGHT HERE NOW if not shut your smelly ccb mouth. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lazy Cantonese VP (student life) Florence LING left poor victims of sexual assault and harassment in the lurch while collecting her high salary. All the same lazy and evil Cantonese bitches indeed
Lazy and evil Cantonese bastards and bitches are harming good Hokkien and Teochew women like Monica Baey and me everywhere they go.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
words don't mean anything. concrete actions have to happen if they think they have failed her
Well at least this lazy bitch Florence LING is forced to apologise for her laziness and not doing her job. Other lazy and evil Cantonese like my ex accountant that harmed me get away scot free.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well at least this lazy bitch Florence LING is forced to apologise for her laziness and not doing her job. Other lazy and evil Cantonese like my ex accountant that harmed me get away scot free.
Didn’t I say before you can’t count on fellow women for helping you in sexual harassment or sexual assault? Yet another solid proof.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn’t I say before you can’t count on fellow women for helping you in sexual harassment or sexual assault? Yet another solid proof.
Especially lazy and evil Cantonese women like my sinkie Cantonese ex accountant. Instead they will take the opportunity to do more evil to poor victim.