• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawrence Wong is Finance Minister, Ong Ye Kung is Health Minister, and Chan Chun Sing is Education Minister

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
lawrence wong would be an improved version of woody. he can pull off the kinder, gentler Singapore PM style with a much more polished accent.

finally, some light at the end of the tunnel.
All he can do is to pull cotton wool over your eyes a little better who is really in charge. :cautious:

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
1619199604750.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shuffle here, shuffle there, at the end of the day Lanjiao Loong and his wife are still holding the cuntry hostage, so business as usual. :rolleyes:

Enjoy this video (courtesy of Mothershit):

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did Loong pick the men based on their Chinese names?

Chan Chun Sing = 陈振= sound or noise = MOE
Ong Ye Kung = 王乙康 = health = MOH
Lawrence Wong = 黄循财 = wealth = MOF

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Freudian slip.

"... cotton, we don't have too many sheeps in Singapore to produce cotton. ..."

Is this "ah beng" CCS treating Sinkies as sheeple?
Afterall behind close door, he did say all those who make a run to the supermart to stock up as "xia suay"

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is painful to listen to him.
Regardless how smart and capable he is, I am sure some other individual as the Prime Minister, will project a better image of Singapore.
May be, he should consider speech therapy and public speaking lessons.

jw5

Loyal
It is painful to listen to him.
Regardless how smart and capable he is, I am sure some other individual as the Prime Minister, will project a better image of Singapore.
May be, he should consider speech therapy and public speaking lessons.

He badly needs a speech coach, like the guy in My Fair Lady. :wink:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He badly needs a speech coach, like the guy in My Fair Lady. :wink:
Seek coaching, make an effort to speak with a more neutral accent, and try to avoid to sound like a grade school student to attempt to bond with the commoners.
I am unable to understand that after spending several years at an Ivy League university in the UK, he is unable to speak with a more pleasant accent.
If his accent is the Singaporean accent, I believe that we should try to change it. We do not have to speak like the Australians, British, Canadians or Americans, but avoid too much Singlish and poor pronunciation.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seek coaching, make an effort to speak with a more neutral accent, and try to avoid to sound like a grade school student to attempt to bond with the commoners.
I am unable to understand that after spending several years at an Ivy League university in the UK, he is unable to speak with a more pleasant accent.
If his accent is the Singaporean accent, I believe that we should try to change it. We do not have to speak like the Australians, British, Canadians or Americans, but avoid too much Singlish and poor pronunciation.

Aussie accent sounds very 'sua koo'.

If adopting an ang moh accent, I prefer Irish or Scottish.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aussie accent sounds very 'sua koo'.

If adopting an ang moh accent, I prefer Irish or Scottish.
The Irish and Scottish accent is very unique.
The Australian accent is somewhat similar to the South African accent.
LKY, JBJ, Francis Seow and Chee Soon Chuan do not speak with a bad accent.
My then Principal, at one of Siingapore's oldest schools, speak without notes and a pleasant accent.
I wish I coukd speak like our children, who often complain about how I am unable to say "COLD da". They learned phonics during kindergarten. But I can say a dozen or more words in most of the European languages.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jo Teo is in charge of the 'Smart Nation Initiative'. This is going to be fun. :biggrin:

She is also the Minister-in-charge of the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore.

Should there be an major cyber attack on one or more of the critical system, would she also say like in the MRT breakdown case, "no matter how good our Cyber Security system is, if every hacker chooses to attack at the same time, this is very difficult for our Cyber Security system to cope."?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are actually aiming to get Jo Teo to be a DPM so as to garner more female sympathy votes. But as it is, this naturally talentless bitch repeatedly fails to shine. So now they are in a bind as to whether to switch to DisGraceFool or Indranee, the former unpalatable due to her expressed greed, the latter due to her being Indian and we all know how minorities cannot be in that position.
This is good for SG politics as Opposition will gain ground next GE. Hopefully they reduce PAP's numbers to a simple majority.