• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laura Ong Is the Villian!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's why i said a lawyer must be involved and i get hantam for that....
i don't think she would be so stupid to breach any agreement IF she has been paid

Lawyer who cares. To expose her is so easy. Lawyers are bogey men who try to act like gangsters but whimper in a cul-de-sac.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt that they expected this thing to take the life that it has. The PAP and PA now look bad and demonic. Palmer must be cringing in a corner because he is looking even worse.

Nobody expected the photos flying around to this extent. If PAP and PA wanted to teach Laura a lesson, it has backfired.

I was told that an entity close to the establishment will look after her. To buy her silence as you cannot have a lose cannon of this sort. Financial wise, no need to worry.

if this is true and comes to light, it can backfire badly on the perpetrators

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both MP and LO are ASSHOLES who work for the establishment to plunder the peasants. None should be spared. To give enemy chance is to be cruel to your ownself.

I say, use whatever media available to crucify these assholes.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both MP and LO are ASSHOLES who work for the establishment to plunder the peasants. None should be spared. To give enemy chance is to be cruel to your ownself.

I say, use whatever media available to crucify these assholes.

Laura has not been given the chance to say her side of the story. It has been one-sided all the way so far. Is that fair to Laura?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Laura has not been given the chance to say her side of the story. It has been one-sided all the way so far. Is that fair to Laura?
No need to ask fair or not. All running dogs need to be crucified.

I rather you ask Ah Pek Ah Mah working at the hawker centre fair or not?