• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laura Ong Is the Villian!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has nothing to do with education. It is the dumbfuckingness of the sinkies here.

SG education system nowadays rewards rote learning not understanding. what you see here is the result of the failure of the SG education system..

forumners here cant analyse, cant reason, cant understand logic, spout vulgarities, shout loud in order to win.

arent all these failures an indictment of system failure?

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SG education system nowadays rewards rote learning not understanding. what you see here is the result of the failure of the SG education system..

forumners here cant analyse, cant reason, cant understand logic, spout vulgarities, shout loud in order to win.

arent all these failures an indictment of system failure?

Those rote learners are more intelligent than the dumnfuck sinkies here. Education is totally useless to them.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is sad, but even my parents first comments were, "this woman, so bad. Palmer is a married man.. why break up other people's marriage." You can clearly see that the image of a woman in an affair with a married man is never viewed as a good thing for the woman.

this view is extremely warped... but a lot of people hold it

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stereotyping of the 'family wrecker' is out of fashion. But usually such afffairs are simply the result of lechery in high places.
My previous analogy of the dogs operating in a competitive environment (sexually) is more real than one cares to imagine.

i agree with you, Wendy...we need to correct such wrong perceptions whenever possible

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we need the "whistle blower" to tell all, that is if he or she has not already been served with a lawyer's intimidation letter

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are the questions the PAP does not want asked.

The more they hide, the more we must ask them.

Suddenly Laura Ong is the chief villain.

This seems to be what PAP and the SG media are presenting.

Did Michael Palmer, the predator, abused his position and power to get sex from LO?

Did Laura, the prey, submit to Michael because he was Speaker of Parliament?

Did Laura get preferential treatment by giving sex? Doesn't this sound similar to NBG/CS's case?

Do we need CPIB to come in to investigate??

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are the questions the PAP does not want asked.

The more they hide, the more we must ask them.

yes..trying to suppress the truth by victimising Laura is not the right thing to do.

i hope Laura rises up to the challenge.

But Laura has a pleasant disposition and is perhaps a timid and submissive, albeit hot, gal which the authorities know can be bullied or subdued. It is not illegal for a gal to be hot!!!

Someone needs to help Laura

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who knows, may be a lawyer's letter with one million dollars to shut her up?

PS
shut her up = buy her silence, as someone else repeated further down the line
i personally don't know the amount

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you stop "contaminating" threads with your personal challenges. You were sent letters from lawyers because you breached the conditions of an agreement that you put pen to paper. Nobody held a gun to your head. You did that in the your mid 40s. You are not a child.

The whistleblower in this case forwarded factual exchanges where the relationship in view of their roles were improper. He was holding the office of the Speaker of Parliament. An office that is usually given to an individual beyond reproach. The whistleblower despite his agenda is well regarded by the country. I like to see a lawyer send a letter to him even in regard to photo copyrights.

You keep attempting to cast an image of yourself as a poor individual from a humble background that has been wronged. I fell into your trap and made to look like a sucker. Why don't you be honest and tell the guys here what you got as part of the deal that you signed.

If you want to use threads to further your image building exercise please fuck off. If not stay and contribute meaningfully. No need high brow stuffs trivia is just fine. Ps.

I got you off the homeless charade after the first bout of lightning, this is the second. God has spoken. (I too am into crafting an image that has no relation to reality)

we need the "whistle blower" to tell all, that is if he or she has not already been served with a lawyer's intimidation letter

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you stop "contaminating" threads with your personal challenges. You were sent letters from lawyers because you breached the conditions of an agreement that you put pen to paper. Nobody held a gun to your head. You did that in the your mid 40s. You are not a child.

The whistleblower in this case forwarded factual exchanges where the relationship in view of their roles were improper. He was holding the office of the Speaker of Parliament. An office that is usually given to an individual beyond reproach. The whistleblower despite his agenda is well regarded by the country. I like to see a lawyer send a letter to him even in regard to photo copyrights.

You keep attempting to cast an image of yourself as a poor individual from a humble background that has been wronged. I fell into your trap and made to look like a sucker. Why don't you be honest and tell the guys here what you got as part of the deal that you signed.

If you want to use threads to further your image building exercise please fuck off. If not stay and contribute meaningfully. No need high brow stuffs trivia is just fine. Ps.

I got you off the homeless charade after the first bout of lightning, this is the second. God has spoken. (I too am into crafting an image that has no relation to reality)

Thanks for the revelations