• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

lau lee say fengshui is rubbish wor....

lubehsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
funny how people still want to live in denial,even though the truth is out of the horses mouth,harshly without mincing words..I bet alotta posters world has just collasped knowing the sage man doest the believe the fengshui crap ,people have been spewing here..

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he dare say he believe in fengshui even if he really do, he devalues himself and hence the peasant will revoke (metaphor intended only ha) knowing he is being paid millions to consult fengshui.

Everyone will consult fengshui masters rather than LKY liow.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His daughter-in-law definitely believe in it, as I met a geomancer in SASCO carrying his paraphenalia accomapnied by Boon Swan Foo when she was in charge.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
His daughter-in-law definitely believe in it, as I met a geomancer in SASCO carrying his paraphenalia accomapnied by Boon Swan Foo when she was in charge.

hahaha...Boon SF, another interesting character...
do you know the story about how he was removed from ST Engineering?

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, and I hope to get enlighten. I thought it was a promotion he got to get into A*Star. We have a cordial relationship but I do not know him as well as I know the VPs.

hahaha...Boon SF, another interesting character...
do you know the story about how he was removed from ST Engineering?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, and I hope to get enlighten. I thought it was a promotion he got to get into A*Star. We have a cordial relationship but I do not know him as well as I know the VPs.

hahaha...President, STE is one of the top CEO posts in Sinkapore.
Total annual package easily $4 - $7million.
His successor Tan PH is still around.

After he left STE, he did not join A-star immediately
A-star is a Stat Board.
So it was definitely not a promotion.

What I heard is rumour so I will not go there unless there are other pple who heard/know something.

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

Feng shui is indeed all rubbish.

All I believe in and need are the ISA and Criminal law Temporoary Provision Act!:biggrin: