• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST! POLICE: 3 boys bo charge, ounished oredy !

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, why u want him charged ?

Evrybuddy no charge, only yr handphones all go & charge !

Relac, all, reunion, eat, drink, gossip & gamble over CNY , ok ? :biggrin:

That Pester Loony should be charged because he was spewing his poisons and he was not just any ordinary offender, for he was coaxing that halfbaked ex-monk into all that BS. He was in fact, agent provocateur, devil's advocate rolled into one and now he is laughing his arse off at the Singaporeans for their shallowness in being unable to comprehend the seeds of discord that he had sown. He won BIG TIME when he was forgiven...

He is the head honcho of a congregation !!! He was so blatant in ridiculing others' religions as the head of his church and his crimes are far worse than those 3 young fellas in comparison. He should be made an example of, that religion intolerance is taboo and not to be messed with. He was sorry, oh yeah !!! Only because he was caught, not because he is genuinely remorse.

The majority of Singaporeans who are really pissed of at him shouldn't put this down as resolved because the fight is not over yet. Petition him to be replaced and scrutinise everything that his church stands for. Make them eat the humble pie.Work to keep this piece of incongruous shit from masquarading as a pastor.

Dhp 240:
As soon as rust appears, then the iron is eaten away
until collapse. Even & exactly also with the wrong doers,
their deeds steadily make them a more painful future.

That bad seed has been sown and now it is up to the people to get rid of that impertinent rust or else it will spread and eats everyone up.

That half-baked ex-monk probably had his first fuck in the church and came to the assumption that he was in paradise thereafter.

-----

Btw, wishing all beings a Happy CNY and sorry that I am ranting but I will still called him an incongruous piece of excrement.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Pester Loony should be charged because he was spewing his poisons and he was not just any ordinary offender, for he was coaxing that halfbaked ex-monk into all that BS. He was in fact, agent provocateur, devil's advocate rolled into one and now he is laughing his arse off at the Singaporeans for their shallowness in being unable to comprehend the seeds of discord that he had sown. He won BIG TIME when he was forgiven...

He is the head honcho of a congregation !!! He was so blatant in ridiculing others' religions as the head of his church and his crimes are far worse than those 3 young fellas in comparison. He should be made an example of, that religion intolerance is taboo and not to be messed with. He was sorry, oh yeah !!! Only because he was caught, not because he is genuinely remorse.

The majority of Singaporeans who are really pissed of at him shouldn't put this down as resolved because the fight is not over yet. Petition him to be replaced and scrutinise everything that his church stands for. Make them eat the humble pie.Work to keep this piece of incongruous shit from masquarading as a pastor.

Dhp 240:
As soon as rust appears, then the iron is eaten away
until collapse. Even & exactly also with the wrong doers,
their deeds steadily make them a more painful future.

That bad seed has been sown and now it is up to the people to get rid of that impertinent rust or else it will spread and eats everyone up.

That half-baked ex-monk probably had his first fuck in the church and came to the assumption that he was in paradise thereafter.

-----

Btw, wishing all beings a Happy CNY and sorry that I am ranting but I will still called him an incongruous piece of excrement.

Hear hear, and liberals at TOC still clueless & lamenting that ISD step in ... why there shouldn't be religious free speech blah blah ....

I agree that pragmatism means not discounting the consequence of charging Rony Tan - mega churches' elite members are not to be dismissed.

Discord & 'siege mentality' & all sorts of ills will come out of Pandora Box.

Deciding the 'appropriate' way to handle this is a POLITICAL decision after weighing the pros & cons.

Newton's Law Of Motion : Action begets action.

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was also reported by ST that the whistle blower who made the police report - that ah neh also glad boys not charged, claims he kinda regret when he heard police arrested the chinese youths woh !

A great boost for his race and racial harmony. I am starting to fall madly in love with Indians. FT or local.

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hear hear, and liberals at TOC still clueless & lamenting that ISD step in ... why there shouldn't be religious free speech blah blah ....

I agree that pragmatism means not discounting the consequence of charging Rony Tan - mega churches' elite members are not to be dismissed.

Discord & 'siege mentality' & all sorts of ills will come out of Pandora Box.

Deciding the 'appropriate' way to handle this is a POLITICAL decision after weighing the pros & cons.

Newton's Law Of Motion : Action begets action.

My thread on my fear of Christian zealots more than Muslim fundamentalists does have its merits after all...................

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal

If Loony says Jesus can fly, that is okay with me, I will just think Jesus walked on water because He couldn't swim...:biggrin:

To use that narrowly-defined religious free speech by spewing propogandas and falsehoods about other religions' inadequacies are ill intentioned and pushing the envelope abit, so to speak to the religious harmony enjoyed this far. If he can get away this time, will this be his last ?

Religion free speech should be enshrined and protected but that should not be a platform to attack some others who are not in synch with you.

Just my 2$. You do the crime, you pay the time.:wink:

heartlander

Alfrescian
Loyal
why should religious speech have a special kind of place above any other kind of speech? just because it hurts people's feelings doesn't mean we should protect it with legislation. no religion has been objectively proven to be true.

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like it or not, religiosity, as with race, are highly charged topics that need to be addressed with extra care. A just follow the law approach does not help matters nor does it promote a gracious and cohesive society.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there are freedom of speech in Singapore, the country would be in turmoil in a matter of days. It will come only when people start to learn to be civilise and respect others but it is almost impossible for Sinkies. Learn to accept other's disagreement from yours and argue with facts not with feeling (of course we know this is almost impossible for woman).

I think there are more than enough example from the various postings by some persona here.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha, another joke, seditious for calling nehs ah nehs or kerlengkia. then most of america must be arrested for calling chinks chinks, if a mat is not not a mat, pray what is a mat?

it is because stupid peasants will run amok waving parangs and slashing children on sight, peasantpore has stupid censorship and draconian internal security acts.

precisely peasantpore has baboons who will wage war against bapoks, we need approved lackeys and vermins to run NGOs.

no wonder peasantpore scores low on culture and freedom, local peasants are already fighting among themselves over bapoks, religions, slurs and they want to evict foreign parasites? dream on!