• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST NEWS: Swiss man vandalism charge reduced to spray paint without consent

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said, you believe in our State controlled medias? Really shame on you.

Many people are already talking that this Swiss guy will not get caned and ALL BLAME will be on the ESCAPED BRITON.

You wanna place a bet on this? Put money take money for sure.

One more International fiasco our Foreign Minisatar cannot handle anymore. Sure kenna heart attack.

Seriously, I heard this also from my bak kut teh place. No smoke without fire you know.

I can't decide whether U are blind or a moron. Please read the VERY FIRST 4 WORDS OF THE VERY FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD

BusNo64 was the one who claimed that according to CNA charge reduced to spray paint without consent

That's why I went to CNA and pull that article out!!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like I said, you believe in our State controlled medias? Really shame on you.

Many people are already talking that this Swiss guy will not get caned and ALL BLAME will be on the ESCAPED BRITON.

You wanna place a bet on this? Put money take money for sure.

One more International fiasco our Foreign Minisatar cannot handle anymore. Sure kenna heart attack.

Seriously, I heard this also from my bak kut teh place. No smoke without fire you know.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I was going to give you the benefit of a doubt and think you're blind rather then moronic. Apparently U just proved otherwise.

Whether I believe the state controlled media is besides the point, the point is BusNo64 claimed that CNA had publish an article stating that the charge for the Swiss guy have been reduced. However that is nothing more then facts he pulled out of his freaking ass since there is no such article on site itself!!!

Everyone is orgasmic about the fact that there is double standards because if what BusNo64 said was true it would mean that there is blatant double standard however whatever he said did not appear in CNA as he claimed and he was unable to provide any evidence to support his case

I am beginning to think many of you have never done your thesis or for that matter, any report before. U want a creditable thesis/report, you need to quote your source!!!!

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine a LOCAL , who pressed the Emergency Button for Fun
or played pranks with chewing gum on the door.

what do u think the punishment he will get?

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's really nice to see how everyone is getting an orgasm from someone else's facts which was pulled right out of his ass an never bother to even visit CNA to check if the news was true or not. And we wonder why no one ever takes the opposition supporters seriously

Nobody is taking anything said here seriously, its just TCSS here.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Can someone please post the link to the reduced charge. I just visited CNA and can't find the article this guy is talking about

You really are a twit!:p Spray painting without consent..... hahahaha....:biggrin:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or they exploit the loophole saying cannot pursue
the case further if the 2nd suspect is not apprehended .

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:>>>A inside story of what i heard - if they cane that Swiss guy, Switzerland will no longer export Swiss Knife to Sg and our security and defence will be weaken.<<<

(Just for Laughs)

From my insider story - if the courts cane the Swiss guy, Switzerland will no longer export Rolex, Omega, Swatch watches to Singapore and our highly paid ministers and their families will no longer be able to tell the time of the day, let alone the day and the date! And of course the PAP government will be weakened - cos they don't know when the election date and time is coming.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Donkeys

Donkey goes muuu, singaporeans are dumb...

No wonder fuckwits like you have to suck thumbs in sg and make sour grapes at SG expats in Oz.

Fucking loser

"spray painting without consent". ha ha.

The people here are so dumb it is hilarious at times. It is like a gathering of semi brained lobotomised idiots who type in pidgin English and have the mental capabilities of a donkey.

You just tie these donkeys up and they go "muuuu muuu"

This is just a sad reflection of society at large.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

We just want to give busno64 the benefit of the doubt. Now we will treat his comments like shit.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember Micheal Fay?

Micheal Fay where are you?

You kenna cane backside for vanadalism, remember?

Now seems like the Swiss backside is too hot, even for the Pappies to touch!
:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

"spray painting without consent". ha ha.

The people here are so dumb it is hilarious at times. It is like a gathering of semi brained lobotomised idiots who type in pidgin English and have the mental capabilities of a donkey.

You just tie these donkeys up and they go "muuuu muuu"

This is just a sad reflection of society at large.

hi there

1. if spray painting without consent is something different from vandalism, how about those "o$p$" stuffs sprayed/written on hbd walls?
2. also not vandalism but spray painting without consent too!!!!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A lot people jumped into conclusion that Singapore will face diplomatic pressure from Switzerland and give concession. But they forget that UBS is practically mortgaged to GIC. The Swiss Embassy has announced that they won't interfere in the court case. They've just visited him to see that he's not been ill-treated and shall given a fair trial. That's all. He'll be flogged; my estimate is 3 or 4 strokes.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Swiss cheese don't get flogged, Micheal Fay will coming knocking on the Pappies door, to demand compensation for receiving 3 strokes then!

If Dickson Tan, that dick, who got $300,000 compensation for mistakenly getting ONE extra stroke on his butt, due to a an error committed by a court clerk..

Mr Fay would demand the equalivent of at least a million $Sink dollar ( inflation taken into account) for his 3 butts strokes which he received then!
:biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

A lot people jumped into conclusion that Singapore will face diplomatic pressure from Switzerland and give concession. But they forget that UBS is practically mortgaged to GIC. The Swiss Embassy has announced that they won't interfere in the court case. They've just visited him to see that he's not been ill-treated and shall given a fair trial. That's all. He'll be flogged; my estimate is 3 or 4 strokes.

Alright. It's only fair, he should be flogged.

AFTER that, can we HIRE and PAY him to paint the other trains? With all due respect, I think he's quite good!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think there is a lot of difference between Michael Fay and this guy. That stupid American was convicted of more then 50 cases of vandalism and also stole signs(well, everyone needs a stop and no entry sign at home). This guy only got caught for 1 and he self pwn himself by posting his own stupid video

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there is a lot of difference between Michael Fay and this guy. That stupid American was convicted of more then 50 cases of vandalism and also stole signs(well, everyone needs a stop and no entry sign at home). This guy only got caught for 1 and he self pwn himself by posting his own stupid video

Actually, the last straw for the DPP pressing for canning for Michael Fay was he actually vandalised the car of then JC Armajit Singh. That case was a high profile case, and even the courts did not wait for Bill Clinton's appeal (who was then the President of the USA.

Anyway, Armajit Singh's and the former NMP's (KS) son is no better, who later found himself with drug consumption charges, but got off lightly.

grunt72

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Fricker chap draws very well and looks like Gerard "This is SPARTA!!!" Butler...handsome chap.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Fricker chap draws very well and looks like Gerard "This is SPARTA!!!" Butler...handsome chap.

belinda%20ang.jpg

HANDSOME AH....QUICK GIVE ME HIS CASE. GIVE HIM 100 STROKES; DELIVERED TO HIS BARE BOTTOM BY ME PERSONALLY...HEHEHE!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The title of this thread is very misleading and does the cause of showing the ineptness of our system no good at all. What is likely to happen is more subtle, and it's already begun. Look at the following article from our Presstapo. They already suggesting that the graffiti was so artistic that it was mistaken for advertising.

SMRT says staff mistook graffiti on train for advert
By Imelda Saad | Posted: 08 June 2010 1844 hrs

SINGAPORE: SMRT has explained why there was a lapse of two days before a police report was made about the train that was vandalised with graffiti.

The company said its staff noticed the graffiti on the train on 17 May but did not sound the alarm as it was done artistically and they mistook it for an advertisement.

The alarm was raised two days later on 19 May at 4pm by maintenance staff when the train was recalled to the workshop for scheduled maintenance.

A police report was made then and investigations led to a discovery of the security breach at Changi depot.

SMRT said it immediately reviewed security measures in all its depots.

The number of security personnel and patrols at each depot has increased.

The security agency employed by SMRT at Changi depot has also been reprimanded for the breach, and security personnel instructed to step up their vigilance.

Moving ahead, SMRT said it will improve visibility along the entire perimeter of the Changi depot, which spans 3 kilometres.

The fence will also be reinforced with barbed coiled wires at the base.

The number of security cameras will also be more than doubled.

There will be additional cameras installed at areas where the trains are launched daily at the depot.

- CNA/ir