• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST: APOLOGY Must Be Met With ACTIONS. Pls VOTE For Ministars To Be REPLACED

The Following Must Be REPLACED

• Ma Bo Chee

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Lemon Lim

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • $8 Ministar

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Lim Shit Said

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • ALL OF THE ABOVE

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
The following Ministars must be replaced. They nearly caused the whole Garment Team to fall.

Please vote. Can multiple vote also.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are full of IMM...I , Me, myself.

Just because you have some money does not mean you cannot speak up for poor, uneducated S'poreans.

Think you are a FT. Fuck off lah if you do not like this thread!

REAL S'POREANS are not afraid to give feedback.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ur this thread is useless, pure fantasy and its main purposes is to rub your own ego. U are typical sore loser, lol

hitower

Alfrescian
Loyal
After apologies, sinkie is stupid enough to give him the mandate, is time for revenge..... Sinkie Deserve it....

Bring in 2 million FT and release them back after 2 years of contract, again sinkie will forget everything when the next election comes.....