• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IS PM Apology SINCERE? Please VOTE Here!

Is PM Apology SINCERE?

• Yes

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • Cannot Tell

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is just the beginning of many many more sorry to come.

Just wait for the following after election
I am SORRY - the mass importation of FT's have to continue (to act as spurs on your hides)
-PR's will be given out like tissue paper to increase our population to 6.5 mm(also they
can later vote for me)
-you will have to slave until 68 before you can pay off your HDB mortgage(with no
savings left)
-after you retire at 68 with no savings ,you will have to sweep the floors for the
PRC's,clear the table for the Pinoys and guard the Indian FT's condos
-when you fall sick, you have to die in JB/Bintan as your children are struggling to pay off
their mortgage and cannot afford to support you (mabye its also because they blame
you for not kicking out those bullies that let in all those FT's)
-your kids cannot get into the U as 20% of the places are for my pet FT's who will vote
for me in future

Either you vote them out now, or you will have a sorry future serving the PRC's, Pinoys, Indian FT's and Burmese.
How long do you want to be 2nd class citzens in your own country?

Last edited:

FuzzyDude

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right now, he will say anything to win your vote ..... Suddenly the threatening posture is gone...
Out comes the smiling face, the caring PM ...
Politics yes... He is desperate !!!

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right now, he will say anything to win your vote ..... Suddenly the threatening posture is gone...

after election, he will start fixing the oppo wards and mps.

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given how much we (or rather they pay themselves) I do not feel an apology is sufficient. Besides, what took them so long to apologies in the first place. End of the day this apology of his is all talk nothing more.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given how much we (or rather they pay themselves) I do not feel an apology is sufficient. Besides, what took them so long to apologies in the first place. End of the day this apology of his is all talk nothing more.

One step at a time, my friend. He is doing the Opp a service, if this is non-obvious.

strategy-planning-thinking-several-steps-ahead.gif

Last edited:

papFart

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fully agree....yes, he's desparate so he's sorry to win your votes.
If Opp parties can score some points in tonight's rally, I'll not be surprise to see him together with his multimillions cabinet bowing on the rally stage on Thursday night rally and say "We are truely sorry, Singapore", just to win your votes.

To ensure everyone has the opportunity to vote again in 5 years time, pls vote wisely... Singapore!