• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Last year "Mee Siam Mai Hum". This year?.....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
PM's National Day talk kok marathon coming up soon.

What will his most memorable gaffe be?

Singaporeans await the moment with trepid anticipation.....:wink:

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
recap........
<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DbG5loPfLMo&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DbG5loPfLMo&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Nothing worth remembering... :cool:

How many speeches has he made so far? I've lost track. All I can remember is "mee siam mai hum" and it's as if it was only yesterday when I had the most entertaining and memorable week in my entire life thanks to Pinky.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I hope he raises the bar this year but I guess it's hard to beat "mee siam mai hum". I honestly can't think of anything that can top that!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Just imagine... All his official speeches combined probably add up to 30 to 40 hours of air time and all I can remember is......... "MEE SIAM MAI HUM".... less than 2 seconds....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah after all that Mr Brown/Today fiasco, it was poetic justice.

Mr Brown got the last laugh ...

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

Besides saying that fish ball noodles should have chicken in it, I wouldn't know what other lame jokes LHL can come out with. But surely his range of jokes is something even a 5 year old has the ability to do the same.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Besides saying that fish ball noodles should have chicken in it, I wouldn't know what other lame jokes LHL can come out with. But surely his range of jokes is something even a 5 year old has the ability to do the same.

The hum stuff wasn't a joke. It was a gaffe. Gaffes aren't planned or thought up. They just happen. :p

Hum was a real gem, not because it was an error but because the whole of Singapore could relate to it and the resident comedians like Mr Brown could capitalise on the situation with ease.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hum stuff wasn't a joke. It was a gaffe. Gaffes aren't planned or thought up. They just happen. :p

Hum was a real gem, not because it was an error but because the whole of Singapore could relate to it and the resident comedians like Mr Brown could capitalise on the situation with ease.

Well LHL tried to come up with a quick quip, but the funnyman was himself. So yeah, the gaffe did give a lot of ammo. Even now, the video is such a classic, as it demonstrates the fact that Lee represents the entire ivory tower situation his family is in.

It maybe a gaffe, but its a significant one. And its not because Lee Hsien Loong was tired from a long flight from the other side of the world, or from a long campaign. Neither was it because Lee mixed up Iran and Al-Qaeda after a long trip to the Middle East.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has gone missing since the last election. This Sunday speech is going to be nothing new but his coming out of the closet to whine again. Since his ND speech last year till now, Singaporean have never been happy and life was worse then the previous year. His promise to Singaporean?..well that applies to selective elitist audience and not the population who are truly in need of help. I am sure he knows well what is his popularity level by now.:mad:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

His slip-up this year would be....'MAI KU SU LUI'...considering his ill time and bad 'investment' made so far!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

this year gaffe:

i changed baby's diapers but i didn't PRICK him. :eek:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He talks cock. Try to make peasant fathers change diapers only. If he had really changed Li Hongyi's diapers, then I worry.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
recap........
<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DbG5loPfLMo&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DbG5loPfLMo&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

Last year mee siam my ham!! this ERP mai hen lui!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: