• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Last year I did not believe autonomous cars were possible anytime soon. I am now ready to eat my words

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN announcement of having autonomous car in sg is like announcing sg in World Cup KNN autonomous car in sg will only be possible when all cars are autonomous KNN we can't have both at the same time KNN sinkie brain cannot cope with it KNN

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot lah. Taxi/grab driving is last chance saloon for many retrenched sinkees. Govt will not stir this pot.

1569996637400.png

Wah ha ha ha ha ha!

As if those maggots maggotess in white give a fuck care!
As long as they can make lots of $$$ and laff and laff all the way to their banks.

Look at the fucking FTs and indians and bangla and pinoys they bringing in by the boat and plane loads to displace Stinkaporeans and put them out of jobs.

1569996739900.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have my concerns. Too many variables need to be precise to ensure people don't die. GPS link feed, broadband comms, car sensors, detectors, up to the minute update on road conditions, weather conditions and so on.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem with autonomous cars is that they are connected to the grid, and the cars of 'problematic' drivers can be easily turned off.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The problem with autonomous cars is that they are connected to the grid, and the cars of 'problematic' drivers can be easily turned off.

If all the processing power is in the car there is no need for a grid connection.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last year I did not believe autonomous cars were possible anytime soon. I am now ready to eat my words

who care?
you can eat shit also nobody care.
who would believe a liar and coward
a chink claiming to be burmese

hiding under burmese woman skirt

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
who care?
you can eat shit also nobody care.
who would believe a liar and coward
a chink claiming to be burmese

hiding under burmese woman skirt

https://play.stuff.co.nz/details/_6091448984001
Tesla users alarmed by self-driving crashes in parking lots
2019|01:48

Tesla's new "smart summon" feature, designed to function as an automated valet...at times is causing some close calls in America's parking lots. The feature enables customers to use an app to summon their driverless Tesla vehicle to leave a parking space and navigate around obstacles to meet its owner.

But soon after the feature was rolled out last week as part of a software update..some customers started posting videos of near collisions... like this one from Frisco, Texas- which shows a red Model 3 Tesla, nearly colliding with an SUV as it pulled out out of a private parking lot to meet its owner.

The user told Reuters"... I had to take my finger off the button when I saw that my Tesla wasn't slowing down", Another customer in Omaha Nebraska told Reuters while he loves his Tesla the summons feature has not functioned as expected...In his video the car took a longer route through an empty parking lot to make its way back to the owner. But there were plenty of examples on Twitter where the Smart Summon feature worked just fine. This user, for instance, calling it 'extremely epic'.

Tesla did not respond to requests for comment. The company warns users that "Smart Summon is only intended for use in private parking lots and driveways adding , "you are still responsible for your car and must monitor it and its surroundings at all times." The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said Wednesday it is aware of some minor crashes with the new feature...adding that the agency will not hesitate to act if it finds evidence of a safety-related defect."