• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

last time long ago i leemember got some sgclub forums.....

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
林北 used to be active on sgcarforum may years ago when I was still driving. Still remember those weekly meet-ups at McDonald's Rideout Tea Garden at Queensway where we would show off our car mods. Man those were the days.....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
林北 used to be active on sgcarforum may years ago when I was still driving. Still remember those weekly meet-ups at McDonald's Rideout Tea Garden at Queensway where we would show off our car mods. Man those were the days.....

I remember there were a few bitches here, on this very forum, who were from the Flowerpod or Singapore Motherhood forum. :roflmao:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep.....

https://sgfuck.net/images/default_avatar.png

Reddishday

11-04-2022, 08:04 PM

2 years ago, like any noob samster, I stumbled onto this forum and started reading up on spas and MLs.

In the beginning, I tried various spas which offered mainly HJs. Then explored a few that provided CBJs and even FJs. For a start, I did not want to go for FJs thinking that I could draw the line. Then, lust took over and I had my first protected FJ in one of the spas. 1 month after the deed I felt guilty and started panicking over the possibility of contracting HIV. I went for anonymous testing and was given the all-clear. Decided to stop as I got scared.

Months after that my dark side returned and I started going for HJs again. This time I only looked up ladies offering HJ with good FRs. Again, lust got the better of me and I started seeking MLs and FLs once more. Without thinking much, I went on to book a ML for a HJ masaage and subsequently a FL, my second protected FJ experience.

This is where things took a turn for the worse. A few days after the deed, my little bro started feeling pain and became swollen. Red spots appeared on my shaft and I freaked out. I thought to myself, what if I caught anything nasty from the FL? I went to the clinic to consult a doctor. He advised me to wait for the window period to pass before undergoing any testing. Gave me some topical cream for the rash.

At that point I felt like my life is over. I have a nice family with 2 kids and I could possibly lose all of them and because I caught this death sentence of a disease. My world suddenly came crashing down on me. During this widow period, I have already made holiday plans with my family for both Christmas and the New Year. How was I suppose to spend it without telling them??

We went on vacation as planned. There I was, secretly monitoring the condition of my little bro while pretending to enjoy the holidays with my kids. It was supposed to be fun for everyone but I couldn't really enjoy myself the least bit.

Upon returning, I rushed to the clinic to take a urine test that would yet require another full week for the results to be ready. My little bro felt so swollen and tensed up; even the back of my scrotum hurt whenever I sat down. The red spots disappeared and came back several times. Once, a drop of discharge even came out and I almost freaked out in the toilet.

And so one long week finally passed. I was cleared of all bacterial STDs.

https://sgfuck.net/Thread-Think-twi...ammyboy-forums-and-end-up-sinking-in-too-deep