• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Last 3 hrs going to be crucial for EC, MP and Fengshan

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
All indications r it's running neck to neck! Either party needs a final push to get across the finish line. Which is it going to be?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAS the new ballot boxes arrived yet? i hope WP encircle the polling station if pinkie attempt to go inside. all singaporeans must muster our united front and stop him from leaving.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets hope after today we have a strong opposition party in Parliament.

And no more many alternative parties nonsense anymore.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
30 seats to effectively block the PAP but I highly doubt we can hit that target. 29 seats at max :o:o:o

1 million votes for the oppositions! This is a more achievable target :smile::smile::smile:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
30 seats to effectively block the PAP but I highly doubt we can hit that target. 29 seats at max :o:o:o

1 million votes for the oppositions! This is a more achievable target :smile::smile::smile:

I will take 29 seats anytime. One more opposition is one less 超级白。