• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lao Hero Oppie Throws Paint From HDB Flat On CNY 3rd Day!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
28238564_10155372984712934_7828316046355793931_o.jpg

SINGAPORE: A 57-year-old man was arrested on Sunday (Feb 18) at Block 15, Upper Boon Keng Road after he was reported to be throwing household items and cans of paint from his flat.

Police were alerted to the incident at the HDB block at 10.20am. No injuries were reported.

Channel NewsAsia understands that the items were thrown from the fourth floor and three cars were damaged. The car park in the area was cordoned off during the incident.

bendemeer-paint-car-hyundai.jpg

The man was arrested for committing a rash act and under the Mental Health Act. Police investigations are ongoing.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said forcible entry was conducted by police before the man was arrested.

The SCDF set up two lifepaks and deployed a rescue net.

bendemeer-lifepak.jpg

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...wing-household-items-paint-cans-upper-9969384

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to arrest a man, you need to even set up a net. Isn't that way overdo it?

A 57 year old.. i guess he cannot accept the fact that he is entering adult diaper wearing age.

yblzh

Alfrescian
Loyal

A 57 year old.. i guess he cannot accept the fact that he is entering adult diaper wearing age.

They prevent that Dotard jump HDB.

CNY very suay luck to get sabo by this Dotard for nothing. 哀怨!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one living in Upper Boon Keng ...most likely PAP Heng Chee How voter....where, oppie!...double confirm, PAP supporter..

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

my uncle say in this case he should splash the car with sai and urine with the diaper .

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
just let the old man jump and salvage whatever useable body parts, force sell HDB and recover via CPF. Car owners claimed from arsonist's CPF account.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The car owner how?

Cannot claim the siao uncle as 3rd party motor insurance. NCB gone and must pay excess some more.