• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Lao Chio Celine Dion Fucked by Young Cock after Ah Pek Hubby Died

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
1575774502133.jpeg

Mark9999

Alfrescian
Loyal
"My fuck will go on."

"My Heart Will Go On" was first released in Australia and Germany on December 8, 1997, and in the rest of the world in January and February 1998.[4]
One of the best-selling singles of all time, the song is considered to be Dion's signature song.[5] It was also included in the list of Songs of the Century by the Recording Industry Association of America and the National Endowment for the Arts. The music video was directed by Bille Woodruff and released at the end of 1997. Dion performed the song to honor the 20th anniversary of the film at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards on May 21, 2017.[6] With worldwide sales estimated at 18 million copies, it became the second best-selling single by a female artist in history, and the eighth overall.[7]

:whistling::wink::x3:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"My Heart Will Go On" was first released in Australia and Germany on December 8, 1997, and in the rest of the world in January and February 1998.[4]
One of the best-selling singles of all time, the song is considered to be Dion's signature song.[5] It was also included in the list of Songs of the Century by the Recording Industry Association of America and the National Endowment for the Arts. The music video was directed by Bille Woodruff and released at the end of 1997. Dion performed the song to honor the 20th anniversary of the film at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards on May 21, 2017.[6] With worldwide sales estimated at 18 million copies, it became the second best-selling single by a female artist in history, and the eighth overall.[7]

:whistling::wink::x3:

I remember back in the day, many teenage couples watched the Titanic movie in cinema many, many times, as an expression/proof of love. :roflmao:

(No, I didn't partake of that foolishness.)