• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lao Chio Celine Dion Cancels Concerts due to Incurable Conditions!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Celine Dion cancels Europe tour dates after being diagnosed with incurable neurological condition​

Megan Graye
Thu, 8 December 2022 at 11:26 am·2-min read

In this article:

• Celine Dion

Celine Dion
    Canadian singer (born 1968)

Celine Dion has been forced to reschedule dates across her European tour after being diagnosed with an incurable neurological condition.
On Thursday (8 December), the “My Heart Will Go On” singer posted a teary-eyed video to her Instagram page explaining that she had been diagnosed with Stiff Person Syndrome, which she says affects “every aspect of my daily life”.
“As you know, I’ve always been an open book and I wasn’t ready to say anything before, but I am ready now,” Dion began, addressing the camera directly.
“I’ve been dealing with problems with my health for a long time and it’s been really difficult for me to face these challenges and to talk about everything that I’ve been going through.”
The 54-year-old explained that she’d “recently” been diagnosed with “a very rare neurological disorder called Stiff Person Syndrome, which affects around one in a million people”.
She continued: “While we’re still learning about this rare condition, we now know this is what’s been causing all the spasms that I’ve been having.”
Dion explained that the condition affects her ability to perform and sing, as well as to carry out normal activities.
“Unfortunately, these spasms affect every aspect of my daily life, sometimes causing difficulties when I walk and not allowing me to use my vocal chords to sing the way I’m used to,” she said, adding that it “hurt” her to announce that her tour would not be restarting in February.
The singer has cancelled eight of her summer shows scheduled for 2023 and rescheduled her Spring 2023 shows to 2024.
A representative from Dion’s team was keen to clarify that whole European tour is not cancelled, just rescheduled for a later date.
“[The] tour hasn’t been cancelled, but postponed until 2024. All UK dates moved but still going ahead,” they said.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1670552985899.png

quite similar to the need to vaccinate cos you have to get into malls and restaurants.

Can you sport the obvious similarity? Giving your power away for habitual conveniences.

I will give you fame and money if you worship satan. You cannot get fame and money by yourself? you think so lowly of yourself. The dark programmed you to think lowly of yourself through education , media and religion. You have been deceived.

You cannot get by life without going to the malls and restaurants? So you take the DNA altering vaccine to get the convenience? you are that soft? you think of yourself this way??

The light support you for being empowered by yourself while the dark make attempts to disempower you. See this clearly and you are a step ahead in your evolution.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loser bitch.
Socially she was a super star.
Medically it is called Stiff-Person Syndrome
Ethnically
she claims she is French Canadian, but her ethnicity is so complex and made up of many different people. They are a mix of Jewish, Mediterranean, Celtic, Nordic and much more. Her Jewry DNA shows that she was so stiff-necked and rebellious im her heart or soul
Biblically she is a LOSER.

People who have exhibited such traits externally would have such diseases inwardly.

Fifteen Traits of Celine Dion are recorded in the Bible, as she is an Antigod
  1. Iron necks and brass brows (Isa. 48:4)
  2. Obstinate (Isa. 48:4; Dt. 2:30)
  3. Stiff-necked (Ex. 32:9; 33:3-5; 34:9; Dt. 9:6,13; 10:16; 2Chr. 30:8; Acts 7:51)
  4. Stiff hearted (Ezek. 2:4)
  5. Stubborn (Dt. 9:27; Judg. 2:19; Ps. 78:8)
  6. Rebellious (Isa. 30:9; 65:2; Jer. 5:23; Ezek. 2:3-8; 3:9,26-27; 12:2-9,25; 17:12)
  7. Perverse and crooked (Dt. 32:5; Php. 2:15)
  8. Faithless (Mt. 17:17; Lk. 9:41)
  9. Corrupt (Ps. 14:1; 73:8)
  10. Foolish and unwise (Dt. 32:6,21)
  11. Hardhearted (Ezek. 3:7)
  12. Blind (Mt. 15:14; 23:16-19,24-26)
  13. Self-willed (Gen. 49:6; 2Pet. 2:10)
  14. Haughty (Isa. 3:16; Ezek. 16:50)
  15. Adamant (Ezek. 3:9; Zech. 7:12)
I could discern her traits spiritually.
And I know of her final destiny.

Last edited: