• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laksaboy that piece of lying inbred shit has gone quiet

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fight anger with kindness and politeness. You'll notice I never retaliate despite all sorts of vulgar comments aimed at my direction for doing no more than presenting data.

The karma circle will reward you further down the road.

Bhai,

You believed in Karma?

Then, how in the very first place,
it happened to that first innocent person to become the victim,
before the perpetrator gets it?

count dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fight anger with kindness and politeness. You'll notice I never retaliate despite all sorts of vulgar comments aimed at my direction for doing no more than presenting data.

Karma is a farce of an institution conjured by circumsised imbeciles to explain away their behaviour of offering the other cheek when slapped in one.

Biology says it best: eat, or be eaten.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cyclists are retards. Touch a nerve yet ?

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal

I fully agree that your karma for downplaying the Pandemic will come back and bite you.

You reap what you sow, and you will pay a price.

TuckFrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
TMW2021-04-07color.png

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
Isn’t being rude and uncouth the trademark of a samster?
Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

LAKSABOY = "know-it-all" constantly sprouting his dubious wisdom

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

LAKSABOY = "know-it-all" constantly sprouting his dubious wisdom

So this forum in short is a gathering mecca for all guises of degenerates of the world.