• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laksa and Chicken Rice @ $16 per bowl/plate at.........

J

JeanGrey

Thanks garlic for this thread. For those who plan to go to zoo so can makan first then go or bring your own sandwiches and go to the zoo like going for picnic it'll be fun I'm sure for the family and romantic for the couple.

Great advice. High prices are to chop tourists. There's no law that says u cant bring ur own food n drinks into the zoo

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great advice. High prices are to chop tourists. There's no law that says u cant bring ur own food n drinks into the zoo

Good advice aside, the question should be why got sinkies cannot afford to eat at their own cuntry's places of interests.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Making 900k from a property is alot?
Is that your epitome of capital gain from property?
Now we know your calibre.....obviously never seen big snake shit before :rolleyes:

If you dun know how to play the insult game, i shall teach you then...

Open your eyes when i mentioned that those Crows that can make a SGD$900k profit... Did i mentioned that 900k is alot or "wow, SGD$900k can last for the next 3 generations"??? Obviously NO...

Yes, you're trying to prove yourself that SGD$900k is nothing but losers like you dun talk about 900k... A freaking SGD$90 bucks can make you feel the pain from your mouth all the way to your bottom hole....

If you mother have born u with a high calibre, would you n your gang still be hiding behind a PC doing all this COWARD stuff???? As I mentioned, you guys not only see a BIG SNAKE SHIT before but an ELEPHANT PEEING as well which is why even in a forum we can see clearly your inferior-self n coward actions...

Please... When try to ACT OR PRETEND that you've seen the whole world... At least please cover up your coward inferior character first!!! Don't disgrace your mum please.... LOL!!!!