• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laksa and Chicken Rice @ $16 per bowl/plate at.........

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Pii Joe your 'solution' is machiam how pappies teach sinkie slaves no money buy fresh meat then eat frozen.
No money eat meat turn vegetarian.
Electric bills high then dun use aircon.

Lower your expectations vile pappies say.
Not getting to the root of the problem....

Please hor I no PAPIB hor hope that Men Meng fella not reading your post kns

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
??? THat is quite normal prices here at "tourist" location. Even at restaurants here you would be looking at similar price. If you want swiss standard of living, you should expect swiss standard of pricing as well. The problem is, Singapore doesn't have swiss standard of wages, except the ruling elites of course.

Bro Ash,

You can have nice laksa at the corner shop in Pacific Square, Maroubra along Anzac Parade. :smile:

A$7 for a big bowl of chicken laksa. Eat till you shiok. Lots of chicken but no hum. :eek:

BTW, there are a few new SG/Malaysia joints in Kingsford. Albee is one. No need to go to Campsie leow. Other new joints are Kerta Ayer & Pertaling. In terms of food, avoid Kerta Ayer. Albee and Pertaling still okay. This is beside that old establish and shiok SingMa at the nine ways. :wink:

Alot of people still think Sydney is very expensive compared with Singapore. :confused:

They think SG is alot cheaper. Please ask them how much is their COE. :mad:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh nice, Albee opened in kingsford. I remember ayam goreng 888 nice for Indon food.

Bro Ash,

You can have nice laksa at the corner shop in Pacific Square, Maroubra along Anzac Parade. :smile:

A$7 for a big bowl of chicken laksa. Eat till you shiok. Lots of chicken but no hum. :eek:

BTW, there are a few new SG/Malaysia joints in Kingsford. Albee is one. No need to go to Campsie leow. Other new joints are Kerta Ayer & Pertaling. In terms of food, avoid Kerta Ayer. Albee and Pertaling still okay. This is beside that old establish and shiok SingMa at the nine ways. :wink:

Alot of people still think Sydney is very expensive compared with Singapore. :confused:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 60% are content with this island being run as a rich man's playground.

Loser like you of course hope that the govt sell you a flat for less than 100k n you can sell it out for 1 mil, making a profit of 900k!!! If not, that particular govt will be hated by you....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loser like you of course hope that the govt sell you a flat for less than 100k n you can sell it out for 1 mil, making a profit of 900k!!! If not, that particular govt will be hated by you....

Making 900k from a property is alot?
Is that your epitome of capital gain from property?
Now we know your calibre.....obviously never seen big snake shit before :rolleyes:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The thing is at the night safari, got no alternative. @ Sentosa, there is MacDonald's, Delifrance, even the Malaysia-themed food court all at least 50-70% cheaper. Chicken Rice at Night safari is NOT Chatterbox and no matter how many times i go to Chatterbox to eat the chicken rice there, i will still KPKB about the $16 chicken rice and laksa... I had $1.80 Chicken rice before at the coffeeshop beside the Jurong East Swimming Pool.. and it was good, cooked by local uncle and auntie team, no soup though.. but can't complain.

Places like the zoo is for FTs...
You want to complain zoo expensive then go to sentosa I think you will get a bigger shock.
Want free go to see Merlion or haw par villa.....poor sinkie peasants shoukd know their place in sinkie society....this is afterall what they voted for.
Chicken rice $16 bucks want to kpkb.....I eat at Mandrain chatterbox is $27++ ok?
No money I kaiseow you eat at tampines interchange $2 only cheap cheap.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
The zoo... this place is no longer an affordable outing for families. A family of four could easily spend $100 on food and drinks alone, excluding the ticket prices. :eek:

Sigh...

Vivian will say," you want lunch in the zoo?"

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KFC at the Zoo only and not available at night safari. There is no longer any Mac or A&W... The KFC at the zoo conveniently closes at 1830 or 1900 weekends and night safari starts at 1930. Yes, the prices are bit higher there.

KFC, A&W or Macs no longer there? Or are they charging higher there?

x417hx.jpg

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Ash,

Laksa without hum? Lee Hsien Loong open one ah? :biggrin: