• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lai harlo MM Lee Kuan Yew, are u a public servant or public towkay (boss)?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha you are laughing now......shiok rite....... don't cry when I assed your wife and daughter hor.......as asshole vendetta have said..... I ass smoothly....not rough type....put lots of KY.......then your wife and daughter still able to squeeze a grin and smile everytime i thrust u. ok asshole.....

this one also parroting antic. last time i started that. and now, u keep on repeating my words. same old same old.

where's your grin and smile emoticon? did i just fuck the wind out of u, u cant even squeeze your signature spastic grin and smile? okay, sorry, i will be more gentle...

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha ....they you are....... born loser.....need asshole to support to ass me.......he he he.....:biggrin:

Hahahahahaha! Born loser TLLM asshole wor, still typing furiously away at your keyboard, pretending to work har in your windowless cubicle...

Tsk! Tsk!

Uncle me went on a short trip wor, you missed me har???

Poor pathetic fool!?!

:biggrin:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha ....there you are....... born loser.....need asshole to support to ass me.......he he he.....:biggrin:

thats more like it. put on your signature spastic smile when we ram you hard in your multiple cloves blood gushing arse. btw, u didn't pang sai for how many days?? so many sai come out from your arse right now...

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha.....no need to get agitated leh......you want lots of this :p:p:p:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: nah give you....... he he he....:biggrin:

TLLM asshole, just when you think I MIA hor, I popped out to ass your dirty asshole good?!?

Nice right?

There's more to come wor?!?!

You better shit out all your shit in your bowel before I ass you good!?!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
good boy good. thats more like it. when uncle ask u smile, u smile. good boy. keep up your good boy attitude.

Very nice to fuck that pondan lancheowman with the enlarged clitoris hor? :pThis little prick loves to be gang banged! Same like his partner the Jew bastard Sam Leong!:biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
TLLM asshole boy!?!

With Suck cock lips for power blow jobs!?!

And snakey long tongue for ass rimming jobs?!?

Not to mention his loose asshole after constant ramming by many here?!?!

Looks like you are not done yet wor?!?

When can you ever learn???

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
no, missed your girlfriend cunt and your loumoh hai only........he he he....:biggrin:

Tsk! Tsk!

I just bang your mother to death wor, you later go home and check see, ok?

Your father stood by to watch nia, after which I passed him $10...

You still dreaming of getting laid har???

Most probably pathetic TLLM asshole got 10 good friends nia for him to vent his sexual fustration, which is his fingers and hands...

Wahahahahahahahahahahahaha! LOL!

Poor fellow?!?

I help you, ok?

Bend over and let me ass you good?!?

:biggrin: :biggrin:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey ar tiuroyton_chengasshole. excuse me, what did u eat?? how come your arshole got discharge liked white milky stuff come out one?? and it stinks like hell. ew!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this itching mudskipper lancheow which is actually an enlarged clitoris wants to take over the title of this stinking PAP bought over forum's "The hiao cheebye!" :smile:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this itching mudskipper lancheow which is actually an enlarged clitoris wants to take over the title of this stinking PAP bought over forum's "The hiao cheebye!" :smile:

Bro, I don't really care who that asshole is...

I just want to shove pineapples or durians into all his orifices and hear his Ah Kua screams nia?!?

Hehehehehehe!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha while you are away for lancheow bussinesss.... I bang your mother to death , have you gone home to check ?

Your father photo on the altar stood by to watch nia, after which I passed him a pack of kim chuar......he he he....:biggrin:

its an amazing thing how human mind work wonders.

look at u tiuroyton_chengasshole. your mind could float away and dream on some sick dream when you are being pin on the floor and gang bang by us. amazing isn't it? this should be featured on discovery channel or something.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha while you are away for lancheow bussinesss.... I bang your mother to death , have you gone home to check ?

Your father photo on the altar stood by to watch nia, after which I passed him a pack of kim chuar......he he he....:biggrin:

Hahahaha! LOL!

The more I see your loser signature, the more I think you really kena gang bang hard and pain by me, hence the soreness and desire to get me, no matter what?!?

Loser asshole TLLM, try harder, ok?

Uncle me is unfazed by all your shit posts?!?

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
its an amazing thing how human mind work.

look at u tiuroyton_chengasshole, your mind could float away and dream on some sick dream when you are being pin on the floor and gang bang by us. amazing isn't it? this should be an episode on discovery channel or something.

Hahahahaha! TLLM asshole very soon will be fucked upside down by his loh dau...

Hehehehehehehehe!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha! TLLM asshole very soon will be fucked upside down by his loh dau...

Hehehehehehehehe!

don't give him more idea. he's probably lacking of some fatherly figure in his life, therefore he want attention. he crave attention, even to the extreme of turning his inside out from his discharged spurting arshole by strangers.