• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lai harlo MM Lee Kuan Yew, are u a public servant or public towkay (boss)?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it does not matter which thread as long as i ask first

Mandarin is a 300 year old dialect.(TRUE / FALSE)

Dialects LIKE HOKKIEN, HAKKA AND CANTONESE which sounded LIKE and WERE descended from middle chinese are much older THAN MANDARIN. (TRUE / FALSE)

In future, CHAR JIG KAR promiseS not to swallow AND promote any pap policy without looking at facts. (YES/NO)

No. I ask you first. Here in this thread. You have yet to answer me. So fuck you. You could take your questions and stuff it up your arse. You balless PAP cock sucker. Don't dare to take any stand, only love to throw smoke, twist and turn.

Fuck off lah, pondan.

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ingilish professor Cheebaichwee Lanjiaobee is at it again .... trying your Houdini stunts with me again? hiao cheebye? SAFGU guard dog, you an elite? Fuck your cheebye mouth! xia suay...xia suay....lol.....lol.

as i always say, good jiu si good, elite jiu si elite, cannot hide one

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. I ask you first. Here in this thread. You have yet to answer me. So fuck you. You could take your questions and stuff it up your arse. You balless PAP cock sucker. Don't dare to take any stand, only love to throw smoke, twist and turn.

Fuck off lah, pondan.

since you hate PAP so much, why you dun dare to answer the last question here?

and since i ask first, you must answer first wat, then you act blur in the other thread, how?

Dialects LIKE HOKKIEN, HAKKA AND CANTONESE which sounded LIKE and WERE descended from middle chinese are much older THAN MANDARIN. (TRUE / FALSE)

In future, CHAR JIG KAR promiseS not to swallow AND promote any pap policy without looking at facts. (YES/NO)

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
People like you who dare not make a stand, and have the cheek to claim you are good, you are just lousy piece of walking talking shit.

alright make a stand,show me you will make a stand and not be "lousy piece of walking talking shit".

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
alright make a stand,show me you will make a stand and not be "lousy piece of walking talking shit".

Pondan cheebye mouth, why don't threaten "to compel forum host to reveal IP address" here har? fucking cheebye mouth. SAFGU guard dog!....lol....lol

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
since you hate PAP so much, why you dun dare to answer the last question here?

and since i ask first, you must answer first wat, then you act blur in the other thread, how?

LOL!!! I am not interested to play your silly game, so fuck you!

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pondan cheebye mouth, why don't threaten "to compel forum host to reveal IP address" here har? fucking cheebye mouth. SAFGU guard dog!....lol....lol

aiyo aiyo, sayang sayang, who threaten to compel forum host to reveal your IP address leh? you scared scared issit?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyo aiyo, sayang sayang, who threaten to compel forum host to reveal your IP address leh? you scared scared issit?

Pondan will always be a pondan....Xia Suay your ancestors! Were they also pondans like you? Can't be ..... they have to fuck some cheebyes to have you around in this day and age, don't they?....lol.....lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!!! I am not interested to play your silly game, so fuck you!

dun so fast run away leh, lose already just run away with tail between your legs issit...uncle trapped and tricked you so badly meh

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pondan will always be a pondan....Xia Suay your ancestors! Were they also pondans like you? Can't be ..... they have to fuck some cheebyes to have you around in this day and age, don't they?....lol.....lol

why you say your ownself until like dat? did your father beat you because you declare ah qua to siam NS and xia suay him? did your mother beat you because you steal her dress to wear on your 21 year old birthday?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun so fast run away leh, lose already just run away with tail between your legs issit...uncle trapped and tricked you so badly meh

Love to suck cocks so much, why don't present your sweet cock sucking lips in Changi Village hiao cheebye....lol....lol

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

对一个没有脑又没有懒叫的人, 我没必要费神, so....

lancheowman 你没有脑也没懒叫. 你只有无理取闹的鸡把!!!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak, char jig kar run away already because u neber support him properly....why like dat?

haha. u scared of me isn't it? i can smell you had peed in your shorts... here.... have some kotex. maybe u will be more comfy with it instead of just panties.

btw,

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

dun run away hor, i go and install chinese s/w. 费神 is fei xiang's brother issit...which online translator you use, so PRC?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun run away hor, i go and install chinese s/w. 费神 is fei xiang's brother issit...which online translator you use, so PRC?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
lancheowman
Alfrescian Join Date: Jan 2009
My Reputation:Points: 17 / Power: 10

Re: Chinese rickshaw driver with high school quali, became university professor...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckSamLeong
Never, never get into trouble with the law...you fucking pondan cheebye will not survive an interrogation! Self incriminating breakdowns is not something one boasts about... Sam wants to ban me soon? You must be sucking him good! ...lol...I'm so jealous!....lol......lol

you afraid of the law issit? what if i apply the law and compel asiaone forum to reveal your IP address and e-mail and then ask your e-mail provider to reveal your personal particulars and IP address again?

order 24 rule 7.

Elite Guardsman? Fucking SAFGU days guard dog!....lol....lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiao cheebye ah chek lu kong simi lanjiao? Dare not not discuss Guards unit liao? SAFGU guard dog. CO fluffer boy?....lol

one guards ...uncle taught you liao, next time, you can pretend pretend you were in one guards ..... another question for you, which division is the guards under? this one may not find from goggle you know.