• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lai harlo MM Lee Kuan Yew, are u a public servant or public towkay (boss)?

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not interested to spoon feed you thank you. All kind of smoke and shit but no answer. Ask you any difference reading dao de jing in dialect and reading it in mandarin, from that goddamn thread until this thread u still cant answer my question. So why should I answer yours???

i am spoonfeeding you by giving you MCQS so you dun have to spoonfeed me, just answer these

Mandarin is a 300 year old dialect.(TRUE / FALSE)

Dialects LIKE HOKKINE, HAKKA AND CNATONESE which sounded LIKE and WERE descended from middle chinese are much older THAN MANDARIN. (TRUE / FALSE)

In future, CHAR JIG KAR promiseS not to swallow AND promote any pap policy without looking at facts. (YES/NO)

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with you lancheow man, is just the problem of PAP. They have problem to make a stand. I ask you any questions in the past, u dance here and there. Ask you any difference between reading dao de jing in dialect or reading it in mandarin, u do all kind of dance, but no anwer.

Just admit it. You have some issue in taking a stand, and talking straight. Because your mind is convoluted.

i have answered all your childish questions many times but like all intelligent people who dun get trapped or is afraid of being tricked, i answered them by showing you how silly these questions are.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am spoonfeeding you by giving you MCQS so you dun have to spoonfeed me, just answer these

Dialects LIKE HOKKINE, HAKKA AND CNATONESE which sounded LIKE and WERE descended from middle chinese are much older THAN MANDARIN. (TRUE / FALSE)

In future, CHAR JIG KAR promiseS not to swallow AND promote any pap policy without looking at facts. (YES/NO)

Which official spoken Chinese language would u prefer to be use by Chinese since u are so against Mandarin as official spoken language?

I am still waiting for your stand. What is your stand? No lang jiao to make a stand? Lang jiao cant stand?

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support Mandarin as official spoken language. 'cause its the official spoken language of China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong too. Thats my stand.

What is your stand?

so if it is not the official langauge of these countries, then you no longer support Mandarin as official spoken language?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have answered all your childish questions many times but like all intelligent people who dun get trapped or is afraid of being tricked, i answered them by showing you how silly these questions are.

No. You have not answer any of my questions. And its your questions which are childish, not mine.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
so if it is not the official langauge of these countries, then you no longer support Mandarin as official spoken language?

Dare not answer me? I've cummed in your mouth. Whose cock is stuck in your throat? Guard dog...lol....elite Guards amn? .....elite CO fluffer boy lah! Xia suay...isn't that your favourite cum in your own face line?....lol...lol

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am no politician or linguist. The consensus for the majority of the Chinese is to use Mandarin as official language, of course I support that. If the majority of the Chinese, choose other language as official language, I will respect and support their decision too.

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which official spoken Chinese language would u prefer to be use by Chinese since u are so against Mandarin as official spoken language?

I am still waiting for your stand. What is your stand? No lang jiao to make a stand? Lang jiao cant stand?

when did i say i am against mandarin as official spoken language? please provide evidence or answer these questions:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
when did i say i am against mandarin as official spoken language? please provide evidence or answer these questions:

Please have some balls to stood by your take. Whats your take then? Are u for or against Mandarin as official language? What is your problem with Mandarin please tell? Why do u constantly speak down on Mandarin language?

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No no. You said that first, that my questions are childish. So after u.

then you answer these questions first if you want to follow order of priority:

Dialects LIKE HOKKIEN, HAKKA AND CANTONESE which sounded LIKE and WERE descended from middle chinese are much older THAN MANDARIN. (TRUE / FALSE)

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
then you answer these questions first if you want to follow order of priority:

Dialects LIKE HOKKIEN, HAKKA AND CANTONESE which sounded LIKE and WERE descended from middle chinese are much older THAN MANDARIN. (TRUE / FALSE)

No. You have yet to answer my question here in this thread. Answer them first before we talk.

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Qne Guards? You SAFGU guard dog......My cock is not for laughing...it for you to suck. Always running away from facts you pondan cheebye!....lol......lol

yes one guards, two guards , three guards. go and goggle and see carefully. your bravo company story, any unit yearbook can tell you..... but 1 guards is one guards not first guards...thank you

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. You have yet to answer my question here in this thread. Answer them first before we talk.

it does not matter which thread as long as i ask first

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes one guards, two guards , three guards. go and goggle and see carefully. your bravo company story, any unit yearbook can tell you..... but 1 guards is one guards not first guards...thank you

Ingilish professor Cheebaichwee Lanjiaobee is at it again .... trying your Houdini stunts with me again? hiao cheebye? SAFGU guard dog, you an elite? Fuck your cheebye mouth! xia suay...xia suay....lol.....lol.