• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lack of Cost Control in the Banking Sector

2standards

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder the banks are in a state they are in now with the total lack of cost control

100k for Assistant Private Banker
October 11th, 2007

There is a job notice in www.eFinancialCareers.sg that offers a $100k per annum salary for an Assistant Private Banker position.

The job scope entails providing administrative and sales support. In other words, the successful applicant will just in effect be a secretary of a private banker. Not much work, I suppose?

I’m beginning to doubt my scepticism on a 6-figure monthly pay of private bankers.

Attachments

• assistant-private-banker-job.jpg
    assistant-private-banker-job.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 159

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
not lack of cost control,it is just that when the economic is good.
those control are just bypass or not strictly enforce as they are more focus on those figures and numbers.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pay levels in the banking industry is just incredible sometimes.

Good researchers and educators should be paid top dollar instead - they are the real value creators in the economy.