• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat [KYM] My New Wallet

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to have this type but my cards tend to break because I put in my back pocket and sit on it ...
i have reduced the number of cards to 1 debit and 1 credit card for travel. all cards are on apple wallet, just in case i lose my wallet. when i sit down i make it a point to remove my wallet from back pocket and clamp it between my gonads at the perineum. on a hot humid day it will smell like chau sng lanjiao.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
y use wallet? ...

juz put ur stack of $ in ur pocket ... wen nid 2 pay, bring out whole wad n take out 1 $10,000 note from ze whole stack ...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
i have reduced the number of cards to 1 debit and 1 credit card for travel. all cards are on apple wallet, just in case i lose my wallet. when i sit down i make it a point to remove my wallet from back pocket and clamp it between my gonads at the perineum. on a hot humid day it will smell like chau sng lanjiao.
Same here. Just one ATM and one credit card and the rest is Samsung Pay. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I have no bloody idea what’s all these pay pay thing like Apple Pay, Alipay, and today I learn from you Samsung Pay. Never use before. Oh hang on I do use PayPal sometimes

Haha... Must catch up with times ... Otherwise my ATB girlfriend laff at me. Once I was out with her in Shanghai, I took out my wallet and pay cash, she saw my wallet and said...我的天啊, 你带这么多现金来上海啊!?! Quite embarrassing reh :biggrin:

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no bloody idea what’s all these pay pay thing like Apple Pay, Alipay, and today I learn from you Samsung Pay. Never use before. Oh hang on I do use PayPal sometimes

hahah brother @Froggy, @AhMeng's purpose is to draw your attention to his more ATAS private banking ATM Card.

20181001_130040-jpg.47757

jw5

Loyal
I had the exact opposite experience from you. My ex ATB girlfriend (Shanghainese) used to pay for everything in cash and it was I who laffed at her! :biggrin:

Haha... Must catch up with times ... Otherwise my ATB girlfriend laff at me. Once I was out with her in Shanghai, I took out my wallet and pay cash, she saw my wallet and said...我的天啊, 你带这么多现金来上海啊!?! Quite embarrassing reh :biggrin: