• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Krafty, Hotbot, Nutbush, SNTCK .....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More important to focus on the eager beaver manipulative yet needy humbug trying his bestest to win friends and influence people and making his internet moniker Scroobal as "noble" and "credible" as possible. :biggrin:

Frankly speaking i don't think it's actually noble for someone to post about someone else by talking about him with another person to send his msg across.

Take yourself for example. You posted to screw multiple times but he won't respond to you. The only way he will do it is if another moniker that probably doesn't like you flames you in the same thread now screw will be able to post to you but not directly but talk about you by posting to that moniker that flamed you. In short it's like referring to you in 3rd person can be like talking behind your back. One example was when sam leong told you he was sick of you posting andrew yeow's picture that gave screw the opportunity to indirectly post to you by posting to sam talking about you. You notice that is actually the epitome of bad manners and shows he actually isn't ignoring you. It's quite hard to actually respond in such a manner to take revenge so to speak so he needs to activate his asshole clones like debonerman.

jw5

Loyal
You described him previously as trying to keep his Scroobal moniker "noble". He is trying, but not succeeding. Not too bright and not the sharpest tool in the shed, that chap. Calling him a gullible moron or the village idiot would be more apt. :biggrin:

That's also why I call him a manipulative yet needy humbug. :wink:

Frankly speaking i don't think it's actually noble for someone to post about someone else by talking about him with another person to send his msg across.

Take yourself for example. You posted to screw multiple times but he won't respond to you. The only way he will do it is if another moniker that probably doesn't like you flames you in the same thread now screw will be able to post to you but not directly but talk about you by posting to that moniker that flamed you. In short it's like referring to you in 3rd person can be like talking behind your back. One example was when sam leong told you he was sick of you posting andrew yeow's picture that gave screw the opportunity to indirectly post to you by posting to sam talking about you. You notice that is actually the epitome of bad manners and shows he actually isn't ignoring you. It's quite hard to actually respond in such a manner to take revenge so to speak so he needs to activate his asshole clones like debonerman.

jw5

Loyal
His internet moniker has been trying extra hard to sound "noble" recently.

Actually he has another internet moniker which is an extra-eagerbeaver-trying-to-be-popular ordinary man. Of course, since we are talking about manipulative yet needy humbug, the moniker also has to be full of inside information, "credible" and a (fake) opposition supporter. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Whose clones you gongkia want to know? :biggrin:

He has one hum sup moniker, not a very noble one.

Digress you attention from him for a few moments, give you some mind works.

1. One of drifter's clone appeared in this thread.

2. What you know of erection2011's clones from the clues in this thread.
errr....I think, you still want to focus your attention on him.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your post is all noise like the flushing of shit down the toilet. Can't expect more from the product of an Indian father and Chinese mother.

Why are u posting to me since i'm not talking about you oh yup because you are screwball. Btw is it really troublesome always having to log in and out or using a few browsers to take on a few different personalities to post to different people? I don't have that problem screwball.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His internet moniker has been trying extra hard to sound "noble" recently.

Actually he has another internet moniker which is an extra-eagerbeaver-trying-to-be-popular ordinary man. Of course, since we are talking about manipulative yet needy humbug, the moniker also has to be full of inside information, "credible" and a (fake) opposition supporter. :biggrin:

What nick is that?