• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

krafty call me...

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
he told me he was driving cab last saturday, got screwed by lky's cronies again, until became so tired that he beat a redlight arrow at the junction at tampines ave 10 heading towards airport. there is camera there. how to help him? he is also taking class 4 but if kanna 12 points demerit, he won't be able to take the test.

what say you?

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
you all should hear him speak, he was tortured real bad by lky's cronies. he used to go health check annually until completely given up. all thanks to lky's cronies, fucking murderers!

krafty why did you create this clone and pretend to be a new forummer?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This forum really a lot of short plugs running around :biggrin:

But I like :p

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he told me he was driving cab last saturday, got screwed by lky's cronies again, until became so tired that he beat a redlight arrow at the junction at tampines ave 10 heading towards airport. there is camera there. how to help him? he is also taking class 4 but if kanna 12 points demerit, he won't be able to take the test.

what say you?

You are a newbie. Remember that. You are not suppose to know so much. And Krafty aka hotbot are clones. :biggrin:

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?123488-krafty-call-me&p=1155600#post1155600

E6mxC.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
beat a redlight arrow at the junction at tampines ave 10 heading towards airport. there is camera there. how to help him? he is also taking class 4 but if kanna 12 points demerit
Bad 1 for tan chiak driver.

Which reminds me of my last sun's traffic offence along Sentosa's gateway before dropping my 2 kid nephews visiting from states (6/8) to Hard Rock Hotel. Kns, this blxxdy motorsai cop stopped me for no child restraint, and even got out his measuring tape. Both rascals were below 1.3m cutoff, so kena -3 demerit points and $130 ticket (purportedly in mail). Seems new law in force from start 2012. I asked nicely if he could just let me off with a warning, but no dice. Hmmm... irony is what about taxis? Probably will plead with traffic police when the darned ticket arrives, nothing to lose

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
did you tell the cop you were acquainted with erection2011?. Things may have turned out differently.

Bad 1 for tan chiak driver.

Which reminds me of my last sun's traffic offence along Sentosa's gateway before dropping my 2 kid nephews visiting from states (6/8) to Hard Rock Hotel. Kns, this blxxdy motorsai cop stopped me for no child restraint, and even got out his measuring tape. Both rascals were below 1.3m cutoff, so kena -3 demerit points and $130 ticket (purportedly in mail). Seems new law in force from start 2012. I asked nicely if he could just let me off with a warning, but no dice. Hmmm... irony is what about taxis? Probably will plead with traffic police when the darned ticket arrives, nothing to lose

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
gin with milk leh. Then he can LOL LOL LOL more. LOL.

Last time I cannot understand why Krafty always have a relapse so often. Now I can.

Because last night I tackle another PRC chick again :o

Old habits die hard :(

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last night I tackle another PRC chick again :o
Old habits die hard :(
Sure it was not this?

I was in bed with a blind girl last night and she said that I had the biggest penis she had ever laid her hands on. I said "You're pulling my leg."
My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.

And a bit more tgif
At the Senior Citizens Centre they had a contest the other day. I lost by one point: The question was: Where do women mostly have curly hair?

Apparently the correct answer was*Africa*.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles but at least they drive slowly past schools

Last edited: