• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

krafty call me...

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ahhh bro....his is an attack resulting from illness. He just needs company and a listening ear then he is better for a while.

Last time I cannot understand why Krafty always have a relapse so often. Now I can.

Because last night I tackle another PRC chick again :o

Old habits die hard :(

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, i think this krafty fella a bit mental...but he seems bent on getting revenge on those acidic lky's cronies. :(

but one thing about his story, i think it's real!

though nobody knows and the way he described how he got tekaned from ST to army,the ho kum hean fella. All the lky's cronies, the manipulation going around him. how they made him lose his wife and career, sounds a bit absurd but one thing you all got to know, secret squirrels are best at secretive keeping their dirty things a secret.:rolleyes:

ahhh bro....his is an attack resulting from illness. He just needs company and a listening ear then he is better for a while.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hahaha....npnt lah.

Brother, this one I really cannot resist. Petite, sweet, fair, cute. At least to me lah. You know one man's lala is another man's cockles. I got to know her through "people around me" in Wechat. But that's the fucking problem. She lives 500 metres from my house only..

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey, bro, i have met you and joe, which part of my action did you deem me as someone with psychiatric condition? what do you know? have you been tortured by lky's acidic cronies? have you...? you and that, thinkorsink and that petty jealous raiders really know nothing.:p

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hey bro....free for beer next week?

hey, bro, i have met you and joe, which part of my action did you deem me as someone with psychiatric condition? what do you know? have you been tortured by lky's acidic cronies? have you...? you and that, thinkorsink and that petty jealous raiders really know nothing.:p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I'm in Jakarta now. You have my number, come here don't forget to call me for beers.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last time I cannot understand why Krafty always have a relapse so often. Now I can.

Because last night I tackle another PRC chick again :o

Old habits die hard :(

Seriously your smaller head and big head have been misplaced. For PRCs i go straight into negotiations with them for my fetishes cos after all their GFE are mostly faked.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi,bro, yes, it's has been months already, sorry didn't catch up the last time you were in s'pore. how are you doing? must be good! will make it a point the next time you come to s'pore again, cheers!

I'm in Jakarta now. You have my number, come here don't forget to call me for beers.