• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopisai Finally Paid Subscription. Hooray!

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now now...You Guys Cant Handle the Truth?

Still wanna deny there is NO PLOT against PAP critics in this Forum?

:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And if you want more WikiLeaks, there was a coordinated attack on Alamaking by the IRIS gang involving Fishypie too :biggrin:
It is there in the PMs :biggrin:

another conspiring shit revelation to sow discord and disruption.

alamaking is my friend and I never did harm to him or even have the power to zap him.

you fucking liar!!! even more evil and vile than I thought!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiuncle, Ilovesingapore, theblackhole, Fishypie, Jubilee1919 and a whole host of others....you guys are just plotting to destroy SBF...

TOO BAD YOU FAIL cos I NOW possessed those PMs by spending some money in my monikers' acquisition...hahahaha :biggrin:

AND remember not very recently I stop you from disrupting the Thai Thread.... Don't deny...you people know that you cant fight Joetys firepower and the next best option is to disrupt his Thailand thread... and I came out in the open to put a stop to it! Remember? hahaha :biggrin:

you are the EVIL ONE who is destroying this forum by your evil acquisition...you should be hanged for that.

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle....you vile and disgusting plotter....had it not for reading this thread....i would have thought you are a mere Joker....you deserve to be shot! :oIo:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And stop PRETENDING that you are so HOLY and CLEAN.

The PMs don't lie...YOU DO :biggrin:

I am what I was and what I am
you cannot kill an honest and truthful man

you are the evil one here and you should be hanged for your evil misdeeds

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now now Kopi and Fishypie gang......

You tell me who is Evil, Dishonest, Despicable or whatever adjectives you wanna call me.

I am just a nicks acquirer... :biggrin:

The real bastards are you IBs who are seeking to disrupt any non-pro PAP forums :biggrin:.

you know what evil you had committed
no need to describe you further - despicable and contemptuous fucker!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi...No need to act HOLY & INNOCENT....those PMs exposed all the evil deeds of the IRIS brotherhood (as you call it).

Laksaboy, Moo, AK, Joetys, Chon, Narong and a whole host of PAP critics were targeted. :biggrin:

This is the best WikiLeaks! :biggrin:

you are trying to create discord and sow seeds for more wars and disputes
you are despicable and evil..

go ahead....gang up more and create more wars...

I am a seasoned warrior with all these people and there is nothing to hide.

You are just an evil war mongerer , contributing nothing nut sowing evil and creating more squabbles and battles....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who send MBSSLOTS a note about the real identity of Moolightaffairs with his personal details and mobile number.... hahahaha....you guys are damn good at character assassination .... gosh...when I read that PM .... my god! :mad:

who sent? the GHOST LAH!!!!

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopi.....explain your defence in lesser adjectives and insults.

no need to confuse by calling other names.

your posts lack credibility after the revelations by mbsslots.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopi.....explain your defence in lesser adjectives and insults.

no need to confuse by calling other names.

your posts lack credibility after the revelations by mbsslots.

what fucking revelations you king masturbator....not a thread of credibility and truth!!!
all conjectures and speculations...PMs reveal nothing!!!
they only reveal how evil you and your master really are!! a bunch of useless twits!!!
you don't have to masturbate for your master fucker!
no words can describe the way you guys manipulate yourselves into privacy
and hit under the belt...even that you all lost out on sheer manipulation and bribery!!!

you guys committed the most hideous of all cyber crimes - buying and bribing your fellow forummers and
then opening the Pandora box!! Simply evil, despicable and contemptuous..

If I am the owner, I would have all your penises chopped to pieces and fed to the vultures!!!
Despicable beyond words!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it looks like masturbating very seriously here....:biggrin:

of course you are masturbating for your master
your porky bkt is dead. your cockeyed who cant even shoot is dead. your brubec lj is also dead. who is left?
the monkey king is watching and smart enough to hide ...but he is the boss head here...tricky monkey this one...
trying desperately to disrupt, derail and destroy the thread to save your master from utter shame
the whole forum is condemning MBSSLOTS(2) for what he did - an evil transgression of forum etiquette!!!
he should be censured, condemned and banned permanently!!!

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it looks like masturbating very seriously here....:biggrin:

of course you are masturbating for your master
your porky bkt is dead. your cockeyed who cant even shoot is dead. your brubec lj is also dead. who is left?
the monkey king is watching and smart enough to hide ...but he is the boss head here...tricky monkey this one...
trying desperately to disrupt, derail and destroy the thread to save your master from utter shame
the whole forum is condemning MBSSLOTS(2) for what he did - an evil transgression of forum etiquette!!!
he should be censured, condemned and banned permanently!!!

kopisai...cut those adjectives and insults.
it does you no good.

any reasonable reader like me would believe mbsslots more than you.

your posts are nothing but insults and adjectives.

on a balance of probabilities, mbsslots is far more credible with his point to point posts than yours which are full of adjectives, insults and contains more air than substance.

no offense intended...just speaking from a reader's perspective. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopisai...cut those adjectives and insults.
it does you no good.

any reasonable reader like me would believe mbsslots more than you.

your posts are nothing but insults and adjectives.

on a balance of probabilities, mbsslots is far more credible with his point to point posts than yours which are full of adjectives, insults and contains more air than substance.

no offense intended...just speaking from a reader's perspective. :biggrin:

of course MBSSLOTS(2) is the saint and Kopiuncle is the demon. Pls keep on masturbating.....you have a change of tone and a change of heart..have you been bought over too???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

any reasonable reader like me would believe mbsslots more than you...... :biggrin:

of course you are right
nobody will believe kopiuncle - he is the troll, he is the demon, he is the devil
and of course MBSSLOTS(2) is the saint, the hero, the savior and the good and pious one....hallelujah

so pls keep on masturbating for your master....hallelujah!!!

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your porky bkt is dead. your cockeyed who cant even shoot is dead. ]

Shitty shitfu contrary to what you may wish I am not dead. Your friends may zap me but many kind people are here to help me survive. What you roundly condemn you are your sneaky friends perpetrate. Bloody hypocrites. Shitfu shitty shitfu please bring up the level of my hypocrisy.

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro it says Subscribers get 2000 points added to their accounts immediately and 200 points are automatically added monthly. Please click on the button below to subscribe at a super low price :biggrin:

can subscriber zap? Or upz only? Or Upz and zap? :confused: