• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopisai Finally Paid Subscription. Hooray!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are free to start a Poll on who has better credibility....but dun forget I have all of you and Fisypie's PMs to MBSslots! :biggrin:

there is nothing for me to fear
you can threaten anyone here with more exposures

you are a dead fish here
first your bribed and bought over nicks and all the pMs - this is a hideous crime in all forums
second you tried to bribe me not once, but three times, even upping your price - and i did not go for it
you are the evil one here....let the forum judge
there is no need for me to say anything more
and certainly there is no need for me to start any poll
only losers like you want to start a poll....you go to sleep...sweet dreams!!!

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ALL MY EXPOSED clones Have typed something...You are free to zapped them. Your IBs are free to zap them too.

I am cocky...YES, IT IS MY RIGHT!

Not happy...ask leongsam to get rid of me. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ALL MY EXPOSED clones Have typed something...You are free to zapped them. Your IBs are free to zap them too.

I am cocky...YES, IT IS MY RIGHT!

Not happy...ask leongsam to get rid of me. :biggrin:

You have stooped low enough by your evil ways and devious behaviour here.
You have pawned yourself so many times and your credibility here is zero.You behaved like an immature and spoilt brat!

All your clones are only good to bully and zap people - all of them,like you, have no substance, no brains and no knowledge.
They behave like loan sharks, runners, thugs, hooligans and gangsters on a rampage killing and zapping people mindlessly.
You and your clones are of no use to this forum. There is no need to get rid of you. You and your pests will die a natural death.
Your despicable and low-down behaviour speak volumes of your evil and nefarious character - the worst that I've encountered in cyberspace.And the devil is right here in this forum.

I do not go down to your level to zap people for no realm of reason. You can continue to mass zap me .It does not matter anymore.But you have indeed lost the game, lost the battle and totally lost your face here in this forum.

You did not expect me to subscribe to the forum and I did and the whole Truth came crushing down. And now I know who are the demons, who are the devils and who are my friends and supporters. I closed my PM to stop threats from you and to stop all forms of harassment and offers. And I knew my good friend MBSSLOTS (1) is no more.

Just, wait for the final wikileaks...more from me and more from you. Let us have a good sleep and see you tomorrow. Cheers!

For you, THE EVIL ONE, just wait for your due desserts. They will come soon....Good-night.Sleep well.Sweet dreams.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and both fishy and kopi....remember your PMs about laksaboy whom you two hated and plotted against...:biggrin:

you are trying to sow discord
with all the PMs at your disposal without knowing what is the background

I've never plotted against laksaboy.
In fact he is one of my most admired forummers, although he whacked me quite often.
I respected his knowledge, his wit and his prompt response....
and of course we did cross swords but there was always a line of respect for him
...and I am not surprised if laksaboy is one of the many handles of our BOSS...lol

don't pawn yourself again you silly fool..you are too amateurish and immature to play with the bigger boys
it is better you just kwai kwai slip away and do no harm to anyone anymore...
kopisai is no use to you...he is aleady dead.....there is no further death beyond dead...do you understand...

you can continue to zap me until my points go down to zero and into moderation,
all these will not make any difference to your damaged image here : evil, devious, treacherous and merciless with an evil agenda
the only way you can redeem yourself is to repent, seek forgiveness, admit your guilt and move on.....thank you

I do not hold grudges and I will even shake your hands ( to honour and to respect my former MBSSLOTS(1) - without his support, I would have
left SBF long time ago...So I still have respect and gratitude for my former good friend and mentor.)

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Denying is useless Kopi.
The fact remains that you and your IRIS gang coordinated an assault on Laksa.
:biggrin: It is in the PMs!

Don't be so defensive. It is all fun and games here. Admit it openly...there is nothing to fear.

you are trying to sow discord
with all the PMs at your disposal without knowing what is the background

I've never plotted against laksaboy.
In fact he is one of my most admired forummers, although he whacked me quite often.
I respected his knowledge, his wit and his prompt response....
and of course we did cross swords but there was always a line of respect for him
...and I am not surprised if laksaboy is one of the many handles of our BOSS...lol

don't pawn yourself again you silly fool..you are too amateurish and immature to play with the bigger boys
it is better you just kwai kwai slip away and do no harm to anyone anymore...
kopisai is no use to you...he is aleady dead.....there is no further death beyond dead...do you understand...

you can continue to zap me until my points go down to zero and into moderation,
all these will not make any difference to your damaged image here : evil, devious, treacherous and merciless with an evil agenda
the only way you can redeem yourself is to repent, seek forgiveness, admit your guilt and move on.....thank you

I do not hold grudges and I will even shake your hands ( to honour and to respect my former MBSSLOTS(1) - without his support, I would have
left SBF long time ago...So I still have respect and gratitude for my former good friend and mentor.)

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Denying is useless Kopi.
The fact remains that you and your IRIS gang coordinated an assault on Laksa.
:biggrin: It is in the PMs!

Don't be so defensive. It is all fun and games here. Admit it openly...there is nothing to fear.

I do not attack laksaboy as I respected him.Period.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And if you want more WikiLeaks, there was a coordinated attack on Alamaking by the IRIS gang involving Fishypie too :biggrin:
It is there in the PMs :biggrin:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is also a PM chain amongst Fishypie, MBSSLOTS, etc..asking whose side is Joetys on...and if Joetys is an AK supporter or not :biggrin:...

WikiLeaks on SBF Gangs...hahaha...I all have them now :biggrin:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiuncle, Ilovesingapore, theblackhole, Fishypie, Jubilee1919 and a whole host of others....you guys are just plotting to destroy SBF...

TOO BAD YOU FAIL cos I NOW possessed those PMs by spending some money in my monikers' acquisition...hahahaha :biggrin:

AND remember not very recently I stop you from disrupting the Thai Thread.... Don't deny...you people know that you cant fight Joetys firepower and the next best option is to disrupt his Thailand thread... and I came out in the open to put a stop to it! Remember? hahaha :biggrin:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now now Kopi and Fishypie gang......

You tell me who is Evil, Dishonest, Despicable or whatever adjectives you wanna call me.

I am just a nicks acquirer... :biggrin:

The real bastards are you IBs who are seeking to disrupt any non-pro PAP forums :biggrin:.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi...No need to act HOLY & INNOCENT....those PMs exposed all the evil deeds of the IRIS brotherhood (as you call it).

Laksaboy, Moo, AK, Joetys, Chon, Narong and a whole host of PAP critics were targeted. :biggrin:

This is the best WikiLeaks! :biggrin:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who send MBSSLOTS a note about the real identity of Moolightaffairs with his personal details and mobile number.... hahahaha....you guys are damn good at character assassination .... gosh...when I read that PM .... my god! :mad: