• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopisai Finally Paid Subscription. Hooray!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahhaha who is more
#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look at Yourself before you criticise others. :biggrin:

I always look at myself - I know I am a nobody . Unlike yourself, you are the nuclear power here.You are the big boss. You are the almghty forummer. You have all your ammunitions and all your artillery...and all your missiles and nuclear bombs at your disposal.You have your assassins. You have your runners,killers,murderers and of course your wonderful zapping machine. You are a big boss here. But you still have NO LAMPARS...NO TESTICLES...NO SEEDS.....this makes you useless, puny, little , pathetic prick understand. Pathetic,puny, little shrivelled and dry dick, limping at 6 oclock always....But you must act BIG ..

So you go buying up all the Nicks and you even bought over MBSSLOTS and his ARMIES...

AND NOT FORGETTING , YOU OFFERED TO BUY KOPIUNCLE, ILS AND BLACKHOLE....AND KOPI DECLINED POLITELY WITHOUT HURTING YOUR PRIDE...but now that you have confessed ....you are such an utter disgrace!!!!

please confess more before i reveaL More painful hard truths!!!...THAT's why you want me dead!!!!!!!

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I always look at myself - I know I am a nobody . Unlike yourself, you are the nuclear power here.You are the big boss. You are the almghty forummer. You have all your ammunitions and all your artillery...and all your missiles and nuclear bombs at your disposal.You have your assassins. You have your runners,killers,murderers and of course your wonderful zapping machine. You are a big boss here. But you still have NO LAMPARS...NO TESTICLES...NO SEEDS.....this makes you useless, puny, little , pathetic prick understand. Pathetic,puny, little shrivelled and dry dick, limping at 6 oclock always....But you must act BIG ..

So you go buying up all the Nicks and you even bought over MBSSLOTS and his ARMIES...

AND NOT FORGETTING , YOU OFFERED TO BUY KOPIUNCLE, ILS AND BLACKHOLE....AND KOPI DECLINED POLITELY WITHOUT HURTING YOUR PRIDE...but now that you have confessed ....you are such an utter disgrace!!!!

please confess more before i reveaL More painful hard truths!!!...THAT's why you want me dead!!!!!!!

Cut the crap. :biggrin: Zap All my listed Clones if you dare and we have no need to disrupt this Forum.

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you have no balls

because you have NO BALLS understand?

BOH LAMPARS!!!...NOW that you are the Big Boss of a Big Army, your balls become bigger but inside there are no testicles and no seeds understand. You still have to depend on your kakis and duckards to perform for you...and to procreate and to perform.....The only pleasure you have here is TO FUCK CYBERSPACE.....UNDERSTAND NOW...it is all up in your head. SICK! VERY VERY SICK!!! FUCKING THE CYBER AIR understand now. Now go take your medicines and go to sleep. And do not wet your pants after you have been exposed NAKED here. Good ...and do not have too much WET DREAMS too understand?...ok, you can go now...lol...muak!!!

Shitfu shitfu why you talk dirty to others? You get orgasm ah? Last part you give kiss also. Shitfu shitfu you so hiao, Can teach me?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Huh..ReaLLy Meh; Kopi ?

:eek::*:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cut the crap. :biggrin: Zap All my listed Clones if you dare and we have no need to disrupt this Forum.

I do not believe in mass zappings and I do not want to go down to your despicable level. I will support forummers with good posts and encourage the underdogs here. I will not soil myself by even touching your clones - they are simply filthy,dirty and untouchables with no brains of their own.

You simply behave like a schoolboy bully and a back alley street fighter. Disgraceful!!!

I do not subscribe to your hooliganism and your thuggery here.Your behaviour is despicable, contemptuous and utterly disgraceful. For a Big Boss to behave in such a manner, it is an utter shame. Even your army will rebel against you - a pathetic, puny,little shrivelled up prick....Good Luck!

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I do not believe in mass zappings and I do not want to go down to your despicable level. I will support forummers with good posts and encourage the underdogs here. I will not soil myself by even touching your clones - they are simply filthy,dirty and untouchables with no brains of their own.

You simply behave like a schoolboy bully and a back alley street fighter. Disgraceful!!!

I do not subscribe to your hooliganism and your thuggery here.Your behaviour is despicable, contemptuous and utterly disgraceful. For a Big Boss to behave in such a manner, it is an utter shame. Even your army will rebel against you - a pathetic, puny,little shrivelled up prick....Good Luck!

More Crap from a Rat :biggrin:

MBSSL0TS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello sir, i think u are exaggerating. So far i am the only one who dares to and has zapped InfP accounts eg.. Fishypie, eErotica69. No one else in this forum dares especially that retarded coward SIFU's clones. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

If anyone does zap my donor accounts, i may up their points instead. :biggrin:

From today onwards, they will be zapped too by my EXPOSED clones! :biggrin:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Bro, welcome to this wonderful

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

she exits, he enters

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More Crap from a Rat :biggrin:

That's all you are capable of - calling people crap, calling people rat, challenging people to zap your clones ...you are utterly useless as a forummer..totally disabled and speechless. Why? Simply because The Truth hurts you and you cannot express yourself anymore.

Please tell your blind, retarded and twisted runners: BKT,Cockeyed,Masturbater,Brubec....not to come here to try to save you.They are all dead ducks, totally disabled , totally ostracised and totally ignored. Useless CMI clones of yours - pathetic,puny ,shrivelled up dicks like you. This is a Big Disgrace...sad.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's all you are capable of -

she exits, he enters

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pigface. Thanks for the Upz.

No hard feelings. The handler wasn't me who zap your clones. :biggrin:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's all you are capable of - calling people crap, calling people rat, challenging people to zap your clones ...you are utterly useless as a forummer..totally disabled and speechless. Why? Simply because The Truth hurts you and you cannot express yourself anymore.

Please tell your blind, retarded and twisted runners: BKT,Cockeyed,Masturbater,Brubec....not to come here to try to save you.They are all dead ducks, totally disabled , totally ostracised and totally ignored. Useless CMI clones of yours - pathetic,puny ,shrivelled up dicks like you. This is a Big Disgrace...sad.

Oh yeah? :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From today onwards, they will be zapped too by my EXPOSED clones! :biggrin:

Another hollow threat like fucking the hot air in cyber space. You have No Balls. You have No Brains. You have No Power. You only have a puny, little ,shrivelled up prick which can't even perform.So you rely on your clones to perform for you.Simply pathetic...Threats in cyberspace is just empty air.

You can be the Big Boss here and nobody cares . You can be the biggest DONOR here, who cares. You cannot buy the minds and beliefs of forummers here. They are not stupid people here. And DONOR is also one of your CLONES - another stupid pig's brain.HaHAHA...and many more in my list.

You might as well confess ALL YOUR CLONES here ...instead of me exposing them one by one....haha..PATHETIC PRICK WITH A BIG HEAD AND tiny shrivelled up testicles with no seeds!!!!

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another hollow threat like fucking the hot air in cyber space. You have No Balls. You have No Brains. You have No Power. You only have a puny, little ,shrivelled up prick which can't even perform.So you rely on your clones to perform for you.Simply pathetic...Threats in cyberspace is just empty air.

You can be the Big Boss here and nobody cares . You can be the biggest DONOR here, who cares. You cannot buy the minds and beliefs of forummers here. They are not stupid people here. And DONOR is also one of your CLONES - another stupid pig's brain.HaHAHA...and many more in my list.

You might as well confess ALL YOUR CLONES here ...instead of me exposing them one by one....haha..PATHETIC PRICK WITH A BIG HEAD AND tiny shrivelled up testicles with no seeds!!!!

Shitfu shitfu dont get so worked up. Go and munchlanchau so that you will feel better.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another hollow threat like fucking

she exits, he enters