• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopisai Finally Paid Subscription. Hooray!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha...Kopisai licking his PAP master balls now...after riot still want 6.9million people! :biggrin:

Under Ass Loong, Singapore so chaotic.

Election polls go down. Nearly lost the presidency. Ah Tiong bus strike. Ah neh riots. MRT spoil. Flooding more than once every 50 yrs.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, I can always start one if sbf too quiet.

Kopisai, Chow chee bye! Kopisai, Chow chee bye!

you double crosser MOO THE SHIT!!! MBSSLUTS THE SHIT!!!

Tua Kang Yao Siu Teh Mia Kia!!!

MOO The Cow is a bastard piglet of MBSSLUTS aka CHONBURIFC - BREAKING NEWS!!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!! ---CHONBURIFC BOUGHT OVER MBSSLOTS AND TURNED AGAINST KOPISAI!!!! -- BREAKING NEWS!!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kopi...now not interested to fight with you lah. :biggrin:
Everyone more interested in the Mother of All Riots in 40 Years! :biggrin:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are you an INFP and not a subscriber (S)?

ARE YOU WORRIED?

IF SO, ASK BOSS LEONGSAM.....

Don't worry, I will not harm you...you are the intellectual giant here. Nobody dares to touch you - your stinking balls
except your other handle, JW5, who loves to lick your perineum...wauhahhaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can continue to stab me from behind, in the darkness of your closet...haha!!! Thick Face indeed!!! And with a Black Heart too...zap lah...ZAp...ZAP.....zap................CBbeen!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ok..another day of ceasefire...i go down little india limpkopi
take photos and see the history being unfolded in this little place
maybe try the toddy and see got any chiobus to chase or not...any kangtow there?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

congrats Uncle Meng
you have been rewarded for your BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

so please don't hoot me okay
PEACE....stay alert and give us MORE BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Soon, BOSS LEONGSAM will make your the Chief Moderator!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON YOUR AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAMSENG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
ok..another day of ceasefire...i go down little india limpkopi
take photos and see the history being unfolded in this little place
maybe try the toddy and see got any chiobus to chase or not...any kangtow there?
honestly...it is perfectly safe even now. :biggrin:....if you like teh tarik...i suggest you go Maraj ...a kopishop near Mustafa. You can get cheap and good and juicy tandoori chix there :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Dont go to the kopishop for teh alia at the riot location...i am referring to the corner one. Not because it is unsafe but their teh alia sucks! Instead of adding fresh ginger water...they add powder ginger...yucks...the worst teh alia i ever drunk!!!!

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ARE YOU WORRIED?

IF SO, ASK BOSS LEONGSAM.....

Don't worry, I will not harm you...you are the intellectual giant here. Nobody dares to touch you - your stinking balls
except your other handle, JW5, who loves to lick your perineum...wauhahhaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can continue to stab me from behind, in the darkness of your closet...haha!!! Thick Face indeed!!! And with a Black Heart too...zap lah...ZAp...ZAP.....zap................CBbeen!!!

Shitty shifty shitfu hold your horses and your temper I got good news. I know you love drinking especially with the festive season upon us so I got many bottles of champagne for you . Its the high quality Dom Perineum that you love so much.

You are so well like here that many of us contributed to its contents. Yaaaaaam Seeeeeng you samseng.

munchlanchau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shitty shifty shitfu hold your horses and your temper I got good news. I know you love drinking especially with the festive season upon us so I got many bottles of champagne for you . Its the high quality Dom Perineum that you love so much.

You are so well like here that many of us contributed to its contents. Yaaaaaam Seeeeeng you samseng.

Shitfu shitfu drinking n munching munchlanchau. .. good good

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Bored with riot news...all going round and round same stuff...

Now it is Time to Rekindle my battle with Kopisai!

KOPISAI GO GIVE DOG FUCK :oIo: