• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kong Hee Says 'Sorry' To CHC Brainwashed Congregation!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Conflict of interests. Jimmy was a witness.

kLtHuMN.png

The "come clean" letter was written only after CAD invited KH for kopi. I wonder who was the professional who helped put all the projects and transactions (which have since been deemed by the court as amounting to CBT) together before KH had StarBucks @ CAD.
your guess is as good as mine, but jimmy is a good bet as he would've gathered and put the pieces together and came to the conclusion that kh should come with clean hands to the table and lay them face-up :wink:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
your guess is as good as mine, but jimmy is a good bet as he would've gathered and put the pieces together and came to the conclusion that kh should come with clean hands to the table and lay them face-up :wink:

So the same pro who was engaged to help ensure the legitimacy of the transactions would later turn around to tell his clients that the transactions were illegitimate and that the clients should come clean ? :confused:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So the same pro who was engaged to help ensure the legitimacy of the transactions would later turn around to tell his clients that the transactions were illegitimate and that the clients should come clean ? :confused:
could be, as jimmy already knew the facts but the client / lawyer relationship as what you're suggesting would not be in line with what a counsel should do. would this, followed by a diligent person from agc form the basis of the case :confused:. just my guess.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From my facebook, I know of enough CHC gong cheebyes who have pledged to stand united with CHC and China-Wine during this crisis.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come to think of it ... why is the apology given now and not earlier ?

Is the apology an admittance that he has done wrong to the church or is it an admittance that he and his gang of 6 have caused undue duress to the church members for the long going trial but even today, they are still in denial of the verdict?

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
could be, as jimmy already knew the facts but the client / lawyer relationship as what you're suggesting would not be in line with what a counsel should do. would this, followed by a diligent person from agc form the basis of the case :confused:. just my guess.

nvE8ss8.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kong Hee, like the opposition, are defiant to the very end. Opposition have yet to apologize to sinkies for wasting their time during GE2016 and wasting PAP's time and money in conducting a campaign. We could have saved the nation a lot of money if the opposition stop thinking that they even have a remote chance of winning the elections. Bloody morons actually think that most sinkies will overwhelmingly turn up to help them vote out PAP. What a bunch of idiots!