• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kong Hee Says 'Sorry' To CHC Brainwashed Congregation!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say Sorry always works. They are sinkies after all.

It worked for LHL when he said sorry in GE2011 and in GE2015, he was forgiven with mandate of 70% from brain dead sinkies. Con Hee just wanted to copy what LHL had done to get the goons to give more so that they can make the God to love them more.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...please continue to pay to CHC so that, my wife & child are being fed....

It is not a case of being fed. This bloke and his family have a luxurious life style which many ordinary sinkies can only dream of.

Just by preaching that if you give more, God will love you more, this bloke became a millionaire. It goes to show sinkies are truly brain dead when it comes to giving away their hard earned money and their precious votes during GE 2015.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the old days of Chief Justice Yong Pung How, he had often enhanced severely the sentence of the convicted when they failed in their appeal, which is to send message to lawyers not to abuse the court processes and not to milk more money out of their clients.

CJ Yong had balls bigger than the trucks to whack criminals and lawyers at the same time. As for current CJ, who is an ah neh, it is difficult to predict. Has he got balls bigger than CJ Yong? Would he enhance their sentence or would he let them go free?

Sinkie land needs to have more judges like CJ Yong to keep the country safe.

You must be kidding. CJ Yong had balls bigger than trucks? You don't need balls if you're sitting right at the top backed by the most powerful man in the country. In fact, you don't even need litigation experience to be a high court judge. You just need to know the right person and be good at copying notes.

Have you heard of quick justice is no justice? Did you not read what the late Subhas wrote about CJ Yong? The whole idea of enhancing sentence on appeal there and then was to stop new appeal cases from piling up so that the courts could clear the backlog of cases built up by CJ Wee.

It's not about having big balls and it's never about administering justice. It's all about clearing the backlog of cases. Ever wondered the plight of those convicted in lower courts who might genuinely have had valid grounds of appeal ?

Since you idolized CJ Yong, did you read any of his judgments ? Did they make sense to you ? I'm not saying legal sense - just common sense. For example,

"The appellant pointed out that Mr Yong had reduced Dr Chees fine on a previous conviction. Mr Yong then replied that he must have had a good breakfast that morning when he made that decision, which was not the case in Mr Gandhis appeal."

The only time when as a judge, you will need balls - and big balls of justice - is when you have to preside over defamation cases involving your PM.

Last edited:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
conniving KH apologiew only after guilty verdict, conman hee now pulling all stops to re~con flocks to fund his court csse fee. Hee might just rope in his kid to kneel in front of state court or service, ensuring ill gotten ,immorally tainted donation dun get dry up.

stupid flocks ,pure stupidity in those still willingly get kong (pun) by Hee. evil bastards.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Kong Hee is wasting his talents being a church-businessman.

He should be in politics. He is PAP minister material.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
KH would have projected the "worst case scenario" and his SC too would have advised him. He carries only 3 charges (or convictions) and I have not seen anyone convicted for CBT being imprisoned for 10 years. So we're looking at 6 - 8 years max, but 3 - 5 being the norm.

At this point, KH die die must NOT admit guilt. As long as KH continues to claim innocence, the conviction will be construed as "trials and tribulations" among his trusted followers. After all, Jesus was convicted by both the religious court and Roman court, and KH would be quick to draw a parallel.

SH is now the anointed one to preserve the remnant of followers in CHC, and as long as there is not mass exodus from CHC, KH will return from Changi an even more powerful preacher. KH will have more to talk about the cocks and bulls in prison and his holy interactions with God in the darkest of hours, just as St. Paul and Silas did when they both were imprisoned.

I fully expect SH to tone down and start behaving more like a priestess than a geisha after the sentencing is done.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I fully expect SH to tone down and start behaving more like a priestess than a geisha after the sentencing is done.

Don't count on it. She dropped her 'Pastor' title around the time when she started embarking on her music career (first Chinese songs, then Wyclef/Hollywood). Priestess my ass. :wink:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Pastor is sorry"

LOL…can't even say I…..refers to himself in third person…..what a natural aristocrat.

CUNT!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Japan, the convicted will commit harakiri out of shame. In sinkie land, the convicted remains proud of their deeds to continue conning followers...

In Spore if u r Oppo and u screwed up, the gahment wants u to Harikiri. But when it's their mistake, just laugh and carry on

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Japan, the convicted will commit harakiri out of shame. In sinkie land, the convicted remains proud of their deeds to continue conning followers...

In Spore if u r Oppo and u screwed up, the gahment wants u to Harikiri. But when it's their mistake, just laugh and carry on

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KH would have projected the "worst case scenario" and his SC too would have advised him. He carries only 3 charges (or convictions) and I have not seen anyone convicted for CBT being imprisoned for 10 years. So we're looking at 6 - 8 years max, but 3 - 5 being the norm.

At this point, KH die die must NOT admit guilt. As long as KH continues to claim innocence, the conviction will be construed as "trials and tribulations" among his trusted followers. After all, Jesus was convicted by both the religious court and Roman court, and KH would be quick to draw a parallel.

SH is now the anointed one to preserve the remnant of followers in CHC, and as long as there is not mass exodus from CHC, KH will return from Changi an even more powerful preacher. KH will have more to talk about the cocks and bulls in prison and his holy interactions with God in the darkest of hours, just as St. Paul and Silas did when they both were imprisoned.
little wonder why sc jimmy yim wasn't his counsel, after telling him in no uncertain terms that it was tantamount to cheating his congregation...
the cocks and bulls in the chalet should "bear" down (and into) the unholy arse of this past-or :wink:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
little wonder why sc jimmy yim wasn't his counsel, after telling him in no uncertain terms that it was tantamount to cheating his congregation...

Conflict of interests. Jimmy was a witness.

kLtHuMN.png

The "come clean" letter was written only after CAD invited KH for kopi. I wonder who was the professional who helped put all the projects and transactions (which have since been deemed by the court as amounting to CBT) together before KH had StarBucks @ CAD.

Last edited: