• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kong Hee exploited his church staff gao gao

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Use to work in one of the most hectic department. Supposed to work 6 days a week and ended up working 6 and half day or 7 days a week sometimes with my off day burned if there are any special guests attending the church service. All the staff are supposed to work fulfill 44hrs a week on the working schedule but i will usually work exceeded more than 44hrs. Typically my working hours a week usually will be at least 60hrs or more and the most pathetic is my salary is only less than $1,800 a month and it is barely enough for myself after deducting my CPF, tithe, church and CG offerings min 2-3 times a week, and BF if there are and lastly giving very little for my parents.

Indeed, KH or the pastors will always challenge us in the offering message that we need to give till the point either we can feel a hard pinch or give until with tears in order to move God to bless us back.

Yes, you have gotten the objective KH and the pastors, my giving always carried my tears as I struggle financially and I until to a point where I lost 8kg within 2 - 3mths without going to gym or running but by forcing myself to fast everyday. It is during that period my family start questioning me as they saw me lesser and didn't spend my time with my family and love one.

However I don't mind if I swap the position with you and if my salary is $10k or more a month, i will not mind the longer hours of work and lesser sleeping hours.

Ironically, those full time and old timer staff can work in the church, they can answer the work pretty on time everyday. Thank God that I have left my full-time staff post in church and also CHC..."

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There is no exploitation if you get a thousand blessings and a place in heaven in return for your sacrifices.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
as far as i can see, people from that church prefer to laugh to the bank then to reserve a place in heaven

There is no exploitation if you get a thousand blessings and a place in heaven in return for your sacrifices.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should just declare this conman church as a cult.
Outlaw it, confiscate all their assets and throw the fucktards members into jail or IMH.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Working in church is one of the most abusive jobs around cos you're not supposed to complain about low pay or work overload since you are supposingly serving God out of love.

That is emotional,physical and spiritual blackmail at it's best....speaking as a ex-church-goer of 20 years.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought only retirees with nothing better to do work in churches, temples, mosques ... Etc. except of course the top echelons of course!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Working in church is one of the most abusive jobs around cos you're not supposed to complain about low pay or work overload since you are supposingly serving God out of love.

That is emotional,physical and spiritual blackmail at it's best....speaking as a ex-church-goer of 20 years.

All organized religions are like that: they either take your money, or your time. Usually both.

Organized religions will collapse overnight if people suddenly stop giving their time and money to them. No serving in ministry, no volunteering, no tithes, no donations.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought only retirees with nothing better to do work in churches, temples, mosques ... Etc. except of course the top echelons of course!!

The young people too have their own social groups within religious organizations. Church camps, Buddhist youth missions etc.

Gotta keep churning out the next generation of believers who will in turn contribute their time and money. And the cycle continues.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Praise the Lord for all these sinners, if not how would you believe that, there is a heaven that shower thousand blessings.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK what. Willing buyer/seller.

We also have ppl writing in this forum FOC what, some even donated $$$. :eek:

"Use to work in one of the most hectic department. Supposed to work 6 days a week and ended up working 6 and half day or 7 days a week sometimes with my off day burned if there are any special guests attending the church service. All the staff are supposed to work fulfill 44hrs a week on the working schedule but i will usually work exceeded more than 44hrs. Typically my working hours a week usually will be at least 60hrs or more and the most pathetic is my salary is only less than $1,800 a month and it is barely enough for myself after deducting my CPF, tithe, church and CG offerings min 2-3 times a week, and BF if there are and lastly giving very little for my parents.

Indeed, KH or the pastors will always challenge us in the offering message that we need to give till the point either we can feel a hard pinch or give until with tears in order to move God to bless us back.

Yes, you have gotten the objective KH and the pastors, my giving always carried my tears as I struggle financially and I until to a point where I lost 8kg within 2 - 3mths without going to gym or running but by forcing myself to fast everyday. It is during that period my family start questioning me as they saw me lesser and didn't spend my time with my family and love one.

However I don't mind if I swap the position with you and if my salary is $10k or more a month, i will not mind the longer hours of work and lesser sleeping hours.

Ironically, those full time and old timer staff can work in the church, they can answer the work pretty on time everyday. Thank God that I have left my full-time staff post in church and also CHC..."

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

For you, you'll be super excited just by the very touch by Horse face Sun.

If she show you her CB, you will go into a heart attack.LOL

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do they get 72 virgins and houris as well?
Or they only get the Horse and all got to share her China Wine