• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNS..Fann Wong more newsworthy than Jinx?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg-pm.jpg

Why u keep hounding on my hubby? He owes u money ah? *chey*

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just my personal opinions.....

When Fann broke up with her rich Indonesian boyfriend, there was a vacuum and Christopher Lee went in to fill the gap. Is it TRUE LOVE ?? Your guess is as good as mine.

That rich indo guy showered her with all sorts of expensive gifts and he also showered and flirted with other artistes with equally expensive gifts as well. But, he was caught and it was over for him and Fann.

So, is Christopher Lee a good "substitute" ? I am not sure.... my gut feel is that he is NOT !!

Is there chemistry, is there love ?? Probably, at that moment of emptiness for Fann when she broke up with her ex. Did she regret her decision with Christopher Lee ? We have to find out if she married Chris and how long would the marriage last.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you so negative about Chris?

Just my personal opinions.....

When Fann broke up with her rich Indonesian boyfriend, there was a vacuum and Christopher Lee went in to fill the gap. Is it TRUE LOVE ?? Your guess is as good as mine.

That rich indo guy showered her with all sorts of expensive gifts and he also showered and flirted with other artistes with equally expensive gifts as well. But, he was caught and it was over for him and Fann.

So, is Christopher Lee a good "substitute" ? I am not sure.... my gut feel is that he is NOT !!

Is there chemistry, is there love ?? Probably, at that moment of emptiness for Fann when she broke up with her ex. Did she regret her decision with Christopher Lee ? We have to find out if she married Chris and how long would the marriage last.