• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Know your pretty female journalists from Toa Payoh

jw5

Loyal
Re: Which One Is Sexy ?

Looking at Hedy's pictures reminds me of our long time forummer metaslug.
Haven't heard from him for a long while.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
zz.jpg

Is this the woman who killed a motorcyclist as she use HP while driving? And she only remand at sub court for a day despite being guilty.

Looking at her face, she certainly looks like someone who had been involved in a horrific traffic accident before.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Looking at her face, she certainly looks like someone who had been involved in a horrific traffic accident before.

reminds me of the phrase "an accident waiting to happen".
this could be "an accident that already happened".

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Jennifer Alejandro was the CNA Pinoy slut who got banged by Shankar Aiyar.

She used to do financial news updates during the morning show.

She don't do this anymore? I asking because no access to CNA here la.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am still very interested to know the sluts behind channelnewsasia who put up the news articles.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

She has a big mouth.
Anyway, last time I saw her, she was reporting business news for Bloomberg or CNBC I think.

I think women big mouth is sexy, you think she have slutty look?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Hey guys, I just saw a Otelli Edwards in CNA, I think first time I've seen her. Quite chio leh, tio bo?

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know this this has been said a lot but still my all-time favorite is Andrea Chow. One gorgeous milf.

Too lazy to google for her pics...