• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Know your pretty female journalists from Toa Payoh

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only females. Any chiobus i missed out please add. :biggrin:

Here they are giving you their daily dosage of news but often leaving readers puzzled due to information withheld. :biggrin:

1610504828939d62777600ebe9c51773eaf44c56.jpg
16105049fd0a97ef149dc8a4e0ae5d60131e500b.jpg
16105064e4f608227cf1683fb64ffd5056dd5807.jpg

16105070f457289e7511f8fcb55e0146fa03d363.jpg
mh_chua.jpg
CMH.jpg
chua%2Blee%2Bhoong.jpg

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow the Chua sisters are giving me a hard on, i'll cut off my cock before it even touches anyone of them

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Food critic Tan Hsueh Yun really deserved her food critic role.. Just look at her fat chubby cheeks.. SPH really feeds her well by paying her to sample good food around the island..

All these SPH sluts cannot make it lah.. $25 per shot WLs at Lor 25 much more prettier than these PAP bitches..

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Tan Hsueh Yun really gives me the creeps. Ugly on the inside, ugly on the outside. :(

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Food critic Tan Hsueh Yun really deserved her food critic role.. Just look at her fat chubby cheeks.. SPH really feeds her well by paying her to sample good food around the island..

All these SPH sluts cannot make it lah.. $25 per shot WLs at Lor 25 much more prettier than these PAP bitches..

What? These pictures should go into my Ghost thread!:oIo: Please do not insult those WL by comparing this bunch of pigs with them. These pigs have MTD, Mouth Transmitted Diseases! :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
why not mix and match some forummers with the ahem ladies....i start first.

Alamaking.....Tan Hsueh Yun

Raiders ..... Grace Chng

Hotbot......Elena Chong

.........please post your matchups :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Basket this TS. Purposely post pics of the ugly ones only as if there are no pretty ones.........................

Anyone remember the articles by the Chua sisters a few weeks/months ago?
The first one came out to make comments about the YSL gossip and of course, pass disparaging and judgemental comments.
A few weeks later, the other one's article was about infidelity being only a problem if it is recurring.
If it is one off, then no problem. Can anyone remember if that was the jist of the article? Couldn't find online.

Imo, Sumiko and Tan Hsueh Yun should exchange their portfolios.
It will do them both a world of good.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is hardly scientific but I noticed that many of these hardcore PAP blowjobbers tend to be ugly and dumb. Poor stock, if you will. How ironic it is that these fervent advocates of the regime are the very ones whom the "founder of Singapore" dismiss as the descendants of illiterate coolies and farmers who are less able than the people of Hong Kong and Taiwan and would never be non-conformist or stand out above the crowd.